[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Can anyone review Paydotcom for me? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Can anyone review Paydotcom for me?

From setting up an Affiliate Program to Recruiting & Managing Affiliates - join us here to ask questions or share your tips & experiences.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Can anyone review Paydotcom for me?

Postby The Great Gordino » Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:18 am

The Great Gordino

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:32 pm

Hey Gordon! Great to see you here :D ;)

Here are two good threads on the topic:

http://www.selfstartersweeklytips.com/f ... php?t=7033

http://www.selfstartersweeklytips.com/f ... php?t=8080

Hope that helps - let us know if it doesnt cover anything for ya!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby flensborg » Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:24 am

Hi Greta,

Cool to have you back.

Don't know anything about paydotcom - just wanted to say hi ;-)
flensborg

Postby WAHumor » Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:18 am

The G-Man???

Welcome back!

My beagle says "Barrrrooooooo!!!"
WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby The Great Gordino » Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:20 am

Hi Dan and Henrik!
Lynny, you are a star as always, thanks for those links, just the thing I was after.
No negative comments, which is a good thing, but I wonder if anyone has any negative experiences with paydotcom?
I am tempted to go with them for my new product.
I am launching it Mon 24th April, so need to get a hurry up, another reason why patdotcom seems to appeal with its' quick set up.
Hope everyone is weel,
Gordon
The Great Gordino

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:17 pm

Glad that hit the spot, Gordon :D

I havent heard anything at all negative about PayDotCom yet...

Let us know when you launch your product ;) ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby The Great Gordino » Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:08 am

Thanks Lynn, I will!
I am a bit bogged down with some page design for it.

Can anyone please tell me how html to put one table directly below another with no gaps?

Thanks,
Gordon
The Great Gordino

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:09 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby The Great Gordino » Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:42 am

Thanks Lynn,
That still gave a gap between, so what I have already done is what you suggested, putting the data of the table beneath as a new row in the table on top - it has the right effect, although for page loading purposes it is one bigger table instead of two smaller ones.

Blimey it's been a while since had to fumble about with html that didn't do what I wanted - good fun to learn new stuff!
Gordon
The Great Gordino

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:53 pm

Glad to hear you got it working!

Dont be a stranger ;) :D
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby americanwahm » Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:13 pm

I have been very happy with PayDotCom. I've been using them since September. I'm getting ready to leave them - only because my volume is making my fees run out of control and I can save money by using an all inclusive service instead.

I think it's a really great place to get started :)
americanwahm
Elite Member

Postby The Great Gordino » Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:13 am

Thanks for that - that's interesting!
Can I ask which all inclusive service you are switching to?
Gordon
The Great Gordino

Postby The Great Gordino » Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:34 am

The Great Gordino

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:35 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Affiliate Program Managers