[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Autoresponder help! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Autoresponder help!

Newsletters, Ezines & e-Courses: From capturing email addresses to capitalizing on your mailing list - Join us here to discuss weekly newsletters, autoresponders and Email Marketing in general...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Autoresponder help!

Postby asif » Sun Feb 19, 2006 12:46 pm

asif

Postby NetDebut » Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:41 am

NetDebut

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:17 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Thanks for the reply

Postby asif » Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:02 am

Hi Kevin and Lynn,

Thanks for the replies. I must say I was leaning towards Aweber even before I posted the question and was almost about to subscribe...but I dunno what go into me and I did a google search and stumbled across getresponse. :) And so...the age old problem of being confused cropped up as it always happens when ur trying something for the first time and u just dont wanna go wrong and just too scared to admit to yourself that its ok to go wrong once in a while.

Kevin, thanks for the link its great and I must say that you should not be afraid or embarrased about giving ur affiliate link when ur referring such a great resource, and I wouldnt mind going through your affiliate link when ur providing me with such a great resource.

People who circumvent affiliate links, in my personal opinion, are very narrow minded. What difference does it make to them if someone makes money through them..hey after all ..he/she has introduced you to a resource that is gonna save u time and money and so why should he/she not benefit from that and its not like its at your cost or something...

Lol...didnt mean to rave and rant so much but just say thanks to you both..

and yes, for the time being I think I'm gonna go with Aweber (and through Lynn's affiliate link)..and lets see where it takes me..

Thanks Lynn and Good luck kevin with your next deployment...lol...if its somewhere in the middle east our paths might cross again..and all the best with your marriage too..

Thanks !!
asif

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:24 pm

Keep us posted! I'd love to hear your thoughts on Aweber, and how that solutions works out for you ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby kidino » Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:07 pm

if Aweber vs GetResponse ... I choose Aweber ... Lynn is happily using it. And one time ago I used GetResponse but keep getting into the junk mail folder in my Yahoo.
kidino
Elite Member

Postby midwestmedia » Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:11 am

I've been using Aweber since Fall of 2005 and I really love it. There is a tremendous sense of accomplishment once you get everything setup and working *for* you, rather than working so hard to keep a list maintained.

I can't stop raving about them!

Jen
midwestmedia
Elite Member

Postby Johnny » Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:17 am

Johnny

Return to Email Marketing, Mailing Lists & Autoresponders