[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Viral Marketing Made Easy! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Viral Marketing Made Easy!

Promoting websites, online advertising, press releases... In this category, you'll find everything about marketing, exposure & publicity for your online ventures.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Michelle Waters

Viral Marketing Made Easy!

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:38 am

I got an email last week from Harvey Segal about his new book, The Ultimate Supertip. I took a look at it, ended up reading it cover to cover - - and I was completely floored!

Of course, it didnt hit me until the very last page (you'll see why when you read it), but when it did... I knew that Harvey's book was quite simply the greatest viral marketing idea of all time!

You absolutely must check this out. It's free, it's quick & easy to read... and it will open your eyes to an idea and opportunity that is truly unlike anything you've seen or heard on the 'net lately.

:arrow:

What is 'Viral Marketing'?

"Viral marketing describes any strategy that encourages individuals to pass on a marketing message to others, creating the potential for exponential growth in the message's exposure and influence." ()

To give you some ideas to ponder, creating a free ebook or guide to give away is a perfect example of Viral Marketing. Yes, you could put a price tag on it and sell it to earn money... but you can also earn money by giving it away!

How? Create a guide, report or ebook that appeals to your target market. You'll want to choose a good title with a catchy tag line, and really impress your readers with information or content that will leave an impression on them. Throughout your content you can weave in links to
your website, or even affiliate links... or you can even promote the option to subscribe to your newsletter. Of course, nothing is stopping you from mentioning all three!

:idea: You can give the book away as a bonus to your subscribers, which serves as an incentive for visitors to subscribe to your list - building a powerful targeted follow-up system.

:idea: You can allow other webmasters and newsletter publishers that reach your target market to give your book away to their own visitors and readers... allowing you to gain massive exposure with no advertising cost.

:idea: You can submit your download link to every freebie site, ebook site, etc - giving you another marketing strategy that will land you hundreds of free inbound links.

:idea: :idea: For even more great ideas, you really should take a look at The Ultimate Supertip. It's a free download... and I promise you, you won't be disappointed! ;)

You'll also find an incredible little opportunity weaved into this book that will allow you to have your own Viral Marketing campaign... without even having to write your own book! And you wont just get exposure or clicks out of it -- you'll earn CASH!

Check it out - like I said, it's free... Harvey doesnt even ask for your email address!

Enjoy! ;) :D

Best regards,
Lynn Terry

P.S. If you decide to create your own report, guide or ebook - and you are not sure where to start or how to pull it off, then take a moment to check out . This is the #1 RESOURCE that I recommend to anyone who would like to create their own info-product. You'll find that it covers everything you need to know, step by step, from choosing topics to write about to formatting the very last detail of your finished product! The best part is... it's only 27 bucks! :)
Last edited by Lynn Terry on Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Good Stuff Terry. More Viral Info

Postby DeadInToIt » Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:02 pm

Before I add to your Viral Marketing post, I want to let you know your

"Download The Ultimate Supertip Here" links are coming up PAGE NOT FOUND in my browser (IE 6.X). At least it did at the time of this posting.

I would be interested in seeing that, when you get chance to fix them.

I am a new convert to Viral Marketing. Probably would have gotten into it before, but it seemed a bit complicated and more time consuming than I wanted to have to deal with.

Then I found this:

And to my amazement, it not only is FREE, it works VERY well so far (My site traffic has tripled in 3 days) and it literally only took me 5 minutes to set it up and start promoting it.

Pretty cool.

I will be interested to see if it is in harmony with your "Ultimate Supertip" on Viral.
DeadInToIt

Re: Good Stuff Terry. More Viral Info

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:08 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby DeadInToIt » Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:44 pm

Hi Lynn,

Sorry it took me a while to respond to this.

I tried the links again in IE, and FireFox. Page not found in IE, and in Fire fox I got the following error going to http://www.selfstartersweeklytips.com/supertip.htm

"The connection was refused when attempting to contact hop.clickbank.net"

what ends up in the browser field in IE is:
http://www.supertips.com/ultimate/s.php ... dvcmsuY29t

Weird huh?
DeadInToIt

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:38 pm

I wrote to Harvey about this, and we're clueless as to what's going on here. We both tried it in IE6 and it worked without a problem... so not sure? You should check out the book though! Just visit the main site - he has it up there now ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby NetDebut » Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:46 am

NetDebut

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:59 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby kidino » Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:04 pm

I did some viral marketing for myself. Here's my simple strategy.

I offer something in a member's only area. There's a special download page inside. And then I reward members for referring new members. It's kinda like forcing the viral effect a bit.

A little bit into detail, with DIYMinisite.com, I say -- refer me three friend, and I'll put another special report in your download page.

And with WOWPopUp.com, I upsell 20 more extra PNG graphic for their pop-up. And members can enroll in the affiliate program to help promote that. Now, I am also giving Impact Pop-Up with the upgrade.

OK ... I don't really get much but I get continuous sign-ups everyday. It's been almost a year, and I still get new sign-ups. With zero advertising cost.

;)
kidino
Elite Member

Postby mindykoch » Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:48 pm

mindykoch

Postby kiwi4skippy » Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:08 am

kiwi4skippy

Postby NetDebut » Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:38 am

NetDebut

Lynn--I just read the Affiliate Supertips!:)

Postby ksruckman » Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:14 pm

Hi Lynn,

I know your post on this subject is a sticky, but not very many replies back to it, I guess people are really busy. Anyway I just wanted to drop a "THANK YOU" off to ya on providing the link. I already bought my special viral link, and I'll run some ads to see how it goes, on whether or not to get the Super Viral link--(I think that's it :? ) I knew some stuff already in the book, but it did have ideas that I did not know about. Like I said I only been affiliate marketing for a year now.

I been reading up on your posts and links throughout the forum. First, CONGRATULATIONS :D on YOUR success. Sounds like maybe you overcame some pretty tough odds, with your family and research and testing to get things right-- I feel you are providing the most valuable types of services to anyone trying to earn online.

Well, I got to run but I want to get back with you on maybe coming up with a website or a blog idea. I have been studying up ALOT on them, but looking throughout the forum I think YOU are the person to talk to ya.

Best Regards,
Ralph Ruckman :wink:
ksruckman

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:43 pm

Thank you, Ralph :D

I appreciate your input, and your kind words. Anytime you have questions, or want to brainstorm about sites/projects, simply post a new thread in one of the categories here at the forum and we'll start there! ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby jack2003 » Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:44 pm

jack2003

Couldn't open the zip file

Postby yberlin » Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:44 pm

Couldn't open the zip file, once it was downloaded.
Did anyone else have a similar problem? I tried both Safari and Firefox, but no luck.

Thanks.
yberlin

Next

Return to Online Marketing & Publicity