[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - 30 Ways to use your business cards • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

30 Ways to use your business cards

Offline Marketing tips and techniques - how to market your online business OFFline. Also discussing Offline Business set-up and strategy.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

30 Ways to use your business cards

Postby MommyEnterprises » Thu Feb 26, 2004 4:27 pm

I found a great list of ways you can use your business cards.

Best Wishes

Stefani :wink:
MommyEnterprises

Postby fast-pack.com » Fri Mar 26, 2004 6:15 pm

Great link! Thanks for posting it!
fast-pack.com

Postby Rose » Sun Mar 28, 2004 5:49 pm

Rose
Elite Member

Business Cards

Postby Eileen » Fri Apr 16, 2004 7:22 pm

Great articles, thanks for the links. I just want to echo the sentiment that the back shouldn't be wasted. The cost of printing the back of the card in b/w is minimal and can bring big results. Example: I list all the types of writing I do on my card. Many people think only of traditional print media when they see I'm a copywriter. So I made sure to put web content and e-zines in my list of services on the back. Sure enough, I've had a couple people turn the card over, see that I do new media as well, and express an interest in my services. Well worth the little bit of extra money I spent printing the back, that's for sure. :D
Eileen

Postby nsusa » Fri Apr 16, 2004 8:40 pm

Business cards are a great marketing tool. I can recommend http://gotprint.net when ordering business cards. Their quality is excellent from experience so far. They are not the fastest though - but the quality makes up for it.

Christoph
nsusa

Postby uniquelyyours » Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:20 am

I like using business cards, I am using a new service that has what they call sizzle cards. They are great, no your normal type of business cards. But they work like a charm.

For regular business cards I use they are excellent, good quality, fast delivery (within a week for NY). Right they are offering 15% off your first order when you use this code. MYCARDS good luck

Michelle
uniquelyyours

Check out this crafty way to use a Card

Postby karynsolo » Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:09 pm

Another super way to use your business cards is to put a catchy but not cheesy phrase on the front, buy you some double back sticky tape and some pill bags from walgreens or walmart pharmacy, stuff the bag with some cards, and palm them with some tape on the back to phone booths, in laundromats, restroom stalls you name it, anywhere you can.

The first time I did this with some cards it was at a phone booth at a 7-11. I went in to get something to drink and by the time I walked out the door there was a guy with one of my cards in his hands and waiting to ask me what it was all about.
karynsolo

Postby Carlie » Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:28 pm

Very helpful! Thanks! :)
Carlie

Return to Offline Marketing and Offline Business