[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - eBay Certified Wholesale Drop Shipper • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

eBay Certified Wholesale Drop Shipper

What to sell? How to get started? Whether you want to auction one item, or use online auctions as your full time business - join us here to discuss eBay and other auction sites!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

eBay Certified Wholesale Drop Shipper

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Aug 27, 2005 2:26 pm

I didnt realize there was a drop shipper that was "eBay Certified". This looks interesting - and they offer a free trial!

:arrow:

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby networkmom » Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:28 pm

Has anyone tried this service yet? I Have seen this a while ago and received a phone call from them but did not sign up. I would like some feedback.
I seem to have a real hard time finding the items I sell which are sports items like pitching machines, exercise equipment, athletic apparel, etc..

Denise
networkmom

Postby Vera » Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:50 pm

Vera

Postby eBookWriter » Tue Oct 18, 2005 2:04 pm

Well, I just had a long post which went bye bye when the system asked for my login info...second time in five minutes. Ah, how soon they forget!!

Anyway--

Vera, hello!

Would you mind telling us more about this place? I just went and did all the sign up things until the cc# input screen where one finally finds out how much this is going to cost monthly. $29.99 for standard access and $39.99 for entreprenurial access -- which probably does make life easier.

However, dropship fees are mentioned as well. So this could run into more $$$ monthly going out if those fees aren't part of the membership. You say you love it, so that speaks in its praise. But if you could elaborate, I'd appreciate that! How do the fees work?

I really would like to try it, but is seven days a realistic trial period? Seems I'd have to run one and three day auctions to tell anything. I haven't done those yet. Suppose this could be as good a time as any to try them. I'm just worried about customers getting products delivered after my trial period expires should I decide not to go ahead with it.

I just opened my own ebay store using products from another dropship/webstore deal. It was an affordable one time fee and we get to set our own shipping costs. But as it isn't a true wholesaler/dropshipper the prices on the more desirable things leave little room for making profit. Sometimes the margin is only two to ten dollars profit. I'd like to make more than that..but, then I worry about charging too much...

Anyway, I'd appreciate all the info and tips you'd care to share!

Thanks,
:)

Anita
eBookWriter

Postby Vera » Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:36 am

Hey Anita, I just have to run to the US and pick up my mail this morning, but I'll be back shortly and respond to your question. :-) Vera.
Vera

Postby Vera » Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:20 pm

Vera

Postby eBookWriter » Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:24 pm

eBookWriter

Return to Online Auctions / eBay