[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Affiliate program software • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Affiliate program software

From setting up an Affiliate Program to Recruiting & Managing Affiliates - join us here to ask questions or share your tips & experiences.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Postby Troy Pentico » Sun Aug 28, 2005 2:09 am

The best affiliate software that I have ever used right out of the box (without allowed modifications) is .

One feature that my affiliates like a lot is the desktop notifications of commissions. This is an add-on module so it costs more but I tell you that your affiliates will love you for it. You won't believe how often I am told how they wish all of the affiliate programs they promoted had this little feature.

A couple of the features you will love is the built-in PayPal mass payments (if you use it for commission payments), and the automatic performance based commissions. The software will automatically reward your top performing affiliates with higher commissions when they reach certain sales levels that you specify in the admin configuration.

What is really amazing about the software was with the desktop commission's module add-on it was still under $150. (Without it you are under $100). It definitely performs better then anything I have seen for a higher price tag.

If you are just looking for the best affiliate management software that you are not going to have built in-house this one has my highest recommendation.

Good Luck,
Troy
Troy Pentico

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Aug 28, 2005 10:33 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby avrr » Sun Aug 28, 2005 3:51 pm

avrr

Postby electrobooks » Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:54 am

Hello all

I vote for because it can cover an unlimited amount of sites from one domain name. I first saw it on a firesale's affiliate program and was plesently surprised with it because of the types of marketing you can do with it.

For example you can post banners, text ads and Javascript ad's like google's adsense adverts. I havent seen another program that has the same level of possibilites as this one. You can litterally integrate it into any merchant account or shopping cart imaginable with just a few lines of code.

It comes with lifetime updates and support and of you want more than 1 license the team will arrange it at a discount for you.

Oh and you dont pay to have it hosted like others I have seen (its a 1 time payment).

Thanks

Chris Glasspool
electrobooks

Postby PattyGale » Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:06 pm

I had been using idevaffiliate since last fall, and while it is good, it is somewhat limited for some things.

I was directed to a new piece of software (script) last week and I have to say, at first I was skeptical (since it was so new), but after installing and testing, I have made a complete switch over from idev.

Their marketing plan is genius. You can download it for free and then once you reach 250 affiliates, you have to buy the license (or don't use it any longer). This free version is a fully-functioning version, too, with nothing left out.

There are lots of integration options, including Amember, Zen cart and a whole host of other modules.

You are not limited to 2 tiers, affiliates can email their downline affiliates, you can do affiliate refunds (not available in idev) and a lot of features that idev does not have.

Support is second to none. There is a support forum in which you will get answers to questions and issues right away, no need to submit support tickets. There are live bodies right there waiting to help.

I have it installed and integrated it with both Zen cart and Amember. We just finished all testing today and it works beautifully to really create a nice automated system, leaving me much more time to concentrate on growing my business.

It's really worth checking out.

http://www.commuteinyourjammies.com/jroxjam.htm

Patty
PattyGale

Postby asr_guy » Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:46 pm

asr_guy

Postby Alan Petersen » Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:23 pm

Check out Dr. Wilson's . It's a great resource and Wilson Web is one of the most respected sites on Internet marketing out there.
Alan Petersen
Elite Member

Postby Bina Omar » Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:04 pm

I've been using Groundbreaks's Ultimate Affiliate and am very happy with it. It is very customizable. I've been able to make it blend into my whole site look and feel without a problem. Plus I've been able to get it to work seemlessly with other scripts on my site.

The only thing that I'm concerned about now is the customer support. The support forum has been offline for many months now due to "server upgrade". Not sure what's happening there. Before this, Steve has always been quick to reply to any queries.

The price is also very reasonable.

Anyway, my two cents.
Bina Omar
Elite Member

Postby Ladan Lashkari » Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:34 am

I think Groundbreak's Ultimate Affiliate Software is quite good and affordable. But I'd choose as the best and most professional solution. This is the one Patty recommended above.

The interface is very professional and user-friendly. Another great thing about it is that you can use the full script with all the features for free for your first 250 affiliates. So you can try it fully and see how powerful it is, before actually paying for it.

They're a little more expensive than Groundbreak's solution, but for me, the professional layout and the additional features make it to be difinitely worth it.

Best wishes,

Ladan

P.S. I'm not affiliated with them in any way. So I won't get paid a penny if you get this software. :wink:
Ladan Lashkari

Postby Sandra » Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:50 pm

Patty & Ladan,

Thanks for the recommendation. I've gone through the online demos and am very impressed. They've changed the free version to just 50 affiliates but that's still a good number to start an affiliate program or just test it out.

I'm surprised I haven't seen this used in any of the affiliate programs I've signed up for.

THanks!
Sandra
Sandra
Elite Member

Postby Ladan Lashkari » Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:54 am

Ladan Lashkari

Postby PattyGale » Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:55 pm

PattyGale

Postby Sandra » Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:03 pm

Thanks for the tip. I already have hosting though.

I'm still trying to integrate JAM with my site, which is a custom coded PHP site. There is no shopping cart - I'm just doing pay per lead.
Sandra
Elite Member

Previous

Return to Affiliate Program Managers