[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Emerald Passport • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Emerald Passport

Discuss topics on MLM, Network Marketing, Direct Sales... Choosing a company, making sales and successful recruiting - online or off...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Russell Portwood, lindastacy

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Feb 19, 2005 11:32 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby PattyGale » Sat Feb 19, 2005 7:03 pm

PattyGale

Postby Colin Meunier » Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:50 pm

Last edited by Colin Meunier on Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Colin Meunier

Postby homebizness » Fri May 06, 2005 12:24 am

Hello,

The bottom line is doing your due diligence on any opportunity is encouraged and wise so that you can make an informed business
decision for yourself whether or not it's a good fit for you. You can choose to join or not to join. That's where it's at for each of us. I for one have looked at many opportunities, done my due diligence and joined a company whose products are awesome and system is cutting edge with an extremely lucrative compensation plan. Have you found your opportunity yet? If not, I highly recommend you check this out. If you're serious, this is the business you want.

Success to you!
Danyelle
www.MakeMoneyForU.com
homebizness

Postby TonyRush » Mon May 23, 2005 8:03 am

Although I'm not involved with EPI (and made a conscious decision not to be), I think this conversation is worth mentioning a simple point about capitalism:

The price of a product is not based on its cost. It's based on its value.

Several comments have been made that seem to imply that "if the marketer wasn't making $1,000 then the product would only cost $295." That's not necessarily true. The price would be whatever the market will pay.

And chances are good that everyone here knows this. But, it seems to get forgotten when a company is candid about how much of the purchase price is kept by the marketer. The truth is that it's not really any of our business. In terms of asking what the product is worth, the marketer's profit doesn't matter. At all.

I'll give you an example: my wife and I bought a home pregnancy test a few months ago. (Unfortunately, it turned out negative. :) ) We spent $15 for the test, came home and, when I opened it, I started laughing, "I'm in the wrong business".

Ever seen a home pregnancy test? It's just a piece of plastic with a tiny slip of litmus-like paper in it. That's it. Probably about $.50 worth of materials and labor.

Now, you ladies on here may have bought one in the past, too. And, like me, you couldn't care less that the markup on that product was close to 3,000%. You didn't care what someone else was making for selling it to you.

Why? Because what you were REALLY buying was an answer. I was more than happy to pay $15 for something that would answer a very emotional question for me and my wife. Heck, if they'd had one, I'd probably bought a $25 model just because it was available.

And that's the point: in free enterprise and capitalism, the price isn't based on cost. It's based on value to the end consumer.

I wouldn't pay $1,295 for what EPI is selling. But, others do. Do they pay it because they're interested in making money? Maybe. Probably. But, for the purposes of this post, I'm simply pointing out that the wholesale price of $295 has absolutely NOTHING to do with the selling price.

Just my perspective,

Tony Rush
TonyRush

Postby Supercharged » Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:39 am

Supercharged

Postby TonyRush » Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:57 am

TonyRush

Postby Supercharged » Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:21 am

Supercharged

Postby homebizness » Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:01 pm

homebizness

Postby Colin Meunier » Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:30 pm

Colin Meunier

Postby chris17 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:35 pm

I think anyone out there can make money with any of these businesses. The reason people whine and complain is that they do not treat it like a serious business. None of the businesses are overnight sensations. So many people out there want something for nothing. Or want to get rich quick. That is why PAS is growing right now, but it will quickly become over saturated. You need to hone your skills, practice, learn your trade. There is no get rich quick program out there! You need to find a company and product that you feel comfortable marketing. You need to see value in it. Value in the system, compensation plan and product. Sure there are many gifting programs and pyramids out there that you can make money with if that is what you are looking for.

I was a Summit Advisor with LLI, I was with Coastal, and a couple of other programs. I have been marketing Emerald Passport for almost a year and a half now. I believe that the product is vastly superior to anything else in the marketplace. I believe the system is automated enough to give the common person a shot if he takes this business seriously. Marketing is the key with all of these companies. Those that know how to market earn, those who don't and don't take the time to learn will fail. Treat this like a 6 figure a year business and it can work for you. Some of you work 50 hours a week for 50k a year. If you worked on yourself just a quarter of that time you would be shocked at what you can accomplish!

EPI is just the best in the industry. The only company that allows the customer to look at the product first. The only company who adds value to the product. EPI has many top people who are still here from the beginning. It is growing at a decent pace. It is surely not saturated like Liberty League and PAS are. When you add up these components I firmly believe that EPI is here for the long haul and is something that everyone should seriously consider if they are serious and ready for a long term commitment to a business. If you are looking for hype and get rich quick and don't want to do any work or hone your skills then you should look elsewhere. You should want to be a leader to succeed. I make sure I give leaders all the tools they need to be successful, whether it is personal prospecting time, leads, anything I can do to help them get qualified fast. If you have questions feel free to contact me. Prosperity for everyone!

Chris
www.ehomewealth.com
312-224-8859
chris17

Postby Colin Meunier » Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:29 am

Colin Meunier

Postby chris17 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:07 pm

chris17

Postby chris17 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:52 pm

Spring is here and business is blooming and booming with Emerald Passport. After an amazing Marketing Boot Camp up in Toronto people are energized and sales are coming in fast and furious. With all the garbage in the marketplace it is amazing to be locking arms with Emerald Passport. Very shortly the new module called the Power of Success for Kids will be coming out. ALL PARENTS should have this course. It will teach you and your child learning strategies not taught in schools. They will be more effective students and they will learn many things such as how to handle peer pressure, how to ace tests, how to become more confident, how to focus and study more efficiently. The list goes on and on. Remember WE ARE THE ONLY company in the marketplace that gives prospective customers a product guest pass because we want them to see the value in our product before they decide to buy it. We are the ONLY company that continues to add value to our courses. We are a steady rock solid company that has been around for 18 years that is PRODUCT BASED. Can you say that about your opportunity?

The money being made here is amazing. The support and training calls are outstanding. Over 28 per week. Phase 1 customers become Phase 2 customers with no extra work on our parts. How would you like that $1000 commission to turn into a $4500 commission with no extra work. The bottom line is this. We are the Direct Sales industry LEADER in the Web-education field. If you align yourself with a leader you will get MASSIVE RESULTS. Contact me now and ask for a product guest pass. Whether you join the business or not I guarantee that you will WANT AND NEED the product.

For those that are big thinkers and want to take advantage of being a Premier customer and being on the fast tract to six figures there are many advantages. Not only do you get a monetary discount, not only do you get a qualification discount (this can save you tens of thousands of dollars), you will also get a free ad placement in our next CO-OP. Ask me for a guest pass or more information.

Chris
www.ehomewealth.com
passportofwealth@aol.com
877-776-7503
chris17

Postby ibuzzmentor » Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:32 pm

I know plenty of people in EPI that are having success. It is all about creating organic leads, leads that call you or go to your website. Buying leads is not the way to go. You need to be able to be a master marketer to make big money with this business. Good Luck.
ibuzzmentor

PreviousNext

Return to Network Marketing - Direct Sales Success