[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Members, Show off your Blogs! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Members, Show off your Blogs!

All about blogging, bloggers, how to blog, platforms and themes and templates, blog promotion, working with RSS feeds, and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises, Mike Paul

Members, Show off your Blogs!

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Aug 28, 2004 10:19 am

Show off your Blogs!

If you've got a Blog, post it here!

Tell us all about it :wink:
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Tim Baxa » Sat Aug 28, 2004 10:33 am

My blog is www.fastsimplecash.com/blog.html
It basically just tells you what I'm up to now, and what products I like/dislike and what people have been helpful to me.

Thanks,
Tim
Tim Baxa

Postby sugarrae » Sat Aug 28, 2004 7:03 pm

sugarrae
Elite Member

Postby americanwahm » Sat Aug 28, 2004 9:44 pm

americanwahm
Elite Member

Postby Hock Ng » Sun Aug 29, 2004 7:42 am

Here are mine:

This one started out as a blog about Adwords but evolved into something more general to marketing. I'm planning to revamp it soon to focus back to Adwords.

This one just started!

Cheers,
Hock
Hock Ng

Postby MommyEnterprises » Sun Aug 29, 2004 9:22 am

Here is mine.........

Stefani 8)
MommyEnterprises

Postby alice » Sun Aug 29, 2004 8:30 pm

Yeah - Now I can add more to my reader! I love reading people's blogs. :)

Business:
>
>

Personal (shhh...don't tell everyone!):
>

Alice
alice

Postby karadawn » Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:24 am

Since some are starting to think Anita and I are one of the same person, we created one together where we both post:

We use it for our own general ramblings, for teaching purposes really. I know there is a *small* group that follows what we are doing and how we do it, so we decided to make it public. :) We post challenge we face as wahms, what projects we are working on from start to finish, and announce certain things. So I guess you could say we basically cater to the wahm world and just like our newsletter try to balance the world of working at home and being a mother. ;)
karadawn

Postby Anita DeFrank » Mon Aug 30, 2004 12:58 pm

Hmmmm...guess she beat me! LOL!

Anita :)

P.S. Alice I totally agree too! I love adding blogs to My Yahoo! So much simpler to follow along!
Anita DeFrank

Postby cindy_m » Mon Aug 30, 2004 1:58 pm

cindy_m

Postby stephfoster » Mon Aug 30, 2004 2:02 pm

stephfoster

Postby first4u » Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:01 pm

I always was curious on how someone puts a website together.
What was it like after the first month, second month, month 6 and so on.

I couldn't find a blog with that info. so I started my own.

It has been almost 1 year now and has its ups and downs.

I find it interesting when I read my posts and see what has happened and all the successes also.

Thanks
Denise
first4u

Postby netadventures » Fri Sep 10, 2004 8:05 pm

I've been enjoying my blog a lot - it gives me a place to talk about all my internet marketing stuff (no-one else around here understands what I'm saying when I start talking about SEO, PPC, conversion rates and "gee, I wonder if I should buy Traffic Secrets". When I talk about traffic, they all think, you mean rush hour?)

It's all so exciting and it's wonderful to have a place to just talk about what I'm doing, what I want to do, and what my goals are. And to share information that I've found. (This forum is good for that, too!)

Here's my blog:
netadventures

Here is our new blog

Postby Harry » Mon Sep 13, 2004 11:22 pm

Hi Everyong

I have just finished installing our new blog and it sure was a bugger to get set up but the final product looks and works like a charm. Now just to figure out what to really do with it. You can view it here at

Harry :D
Harry

Postby Kevin Robb » Tue Sep 14, 2004 3:46 am

OK Guy's,

Here's mine

Having lots of fun with it...

Appreciate your comment or feedback, remember it's a work in progress.

Cheers :wink:

Kevin Robb
Kevin Robb

Next

Return to Blogs, Bloggers & Blogging