[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Are You Guilty of Eating Meals At Your Desk? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Are You Guilty of Eating Meals At Your Desk?

Time management, organization, working from home while raising children... Join us here to discuss the issues of daily life - and work - under the same roof!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Postby TorontoCarol » Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:47 pm

TorontoCarol
Elite Member

Postby terrapin719 » Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:11 am

terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby ScottTousignant » Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:58 am

Carol, if you eat as well as my wife does, and you put your full effort into your workouts as she does, then you will achieve your full potential. Of course no one could ever look like anybody else and you should never aim for that. Be your best YOU!

Angie has been doing the quick home workouts for a long time and it's been one of the keys to her success.
ScottTousignant
Elite Member

Postby karynsolo » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:59 am

Meals usually not, Caffeine heck yes, keep it coming!
karynsolo

eat my desk.

Postby ging » Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:30 am

yes i usually eat in my desk.
ging

i love to eat

Postby ging » Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:42 am

yes, if love to eat much you have to maintain fitness or worrkout to make you fit even you love to eat.
ging

Re: Are You Guilty of Eating Meals At Your Desk?

Postby Juliawilliams » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:43 pm

hello.

thank you for sharing this nice topic here 8)

i usually taking coffee and some snakes on my desks
Juliawilliams

Postby dagmar » Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:08 pm

Yes I am--definitely.

I have lunch at my desk every day, not dinner though. I don't know, it's soooooo convenient... I only bring a sandwich and a drink though, and that's it. No too bad I think :wink:
dagmar

Postby tms_seo » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:12 pm

i'd say yes.

everyday at work i have curly tops, mentos candies and chips at my desk :oops:
and i also eat lunch at my desk. i'm too tired to have lunch outside our office :lol:
tms_seo

Postby Lucysmith » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:32 am

hello.

very much interesting thread this one
yes i am also guilty because i am take my all three time meal at my desk.
Lucysmith

Postby shivi » Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:12 pm

Hello.
Thank you for sharing
Yes sometimes it happens that i feel Guilty of Eating Meals At Your Desk
shivi

Previous

Return to Home Office Talk