[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - The Adsense Code by Joel Comm (not Adsense Secrets) • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

The Adsense Code by Joel Comm (not Adsense Secrets)

Q&A for using Adsense, YPN or other contextual advertising options on your web pages. Discussing layout, format, optimization tips, sharing results and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

The Adsense Code by Joel Comm (not Adsense Secrets)

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:52 pm

(straight from the SSWT Newsletter)

Most of you know Joel Comm as the author of , one of the most popular Google Adsense Guides on the internet: http://www.Adsense-Guide.com .

Google Adsense is one of the easiest ways to monetize a website, and Joel shares case studies and step-by-step details on how to increase your site's inc0me using Adsense.

I have a copy of Adsense Secrets myself, and gleaned a lot of interesting tips from this guide. Enough so to have immediately tripled my Adsense inc0me with a few changes... and I have plenty more ideas to continue to test on my sites. Needless to say it was a good investment, even at $97.

Of course my websites and online inc0me are already established, so investing in Info Products and Guides is not an issue. But I remember very well the days when a hundred bucks was better spent on things like hosting, advertising or even everyday living expenses.

So if $97 seems steep to you, but you would really like to get your hands on some of Joel's Adsense tips... I've got good news!

It turns out that Joel has a book listed on Amazon.com titled for only $15.72.

Is it the same as Adsense Secrets? No. From what I understand it is less detailed. Even though I already have Adsense Secrets, I decided to order The Adsense Code myself - so you can expect a full review/comparison on my blog ( www.ClickNewz.com ) when it arrives.

But that's not the only reason I ordered a copy. Once you place your order on Amazon, you get access to 35 BONUSES which include:

- AdSense Clinic Videos
- Your First Adsense Site Video
- 2006 Quick Start Guide to Google AdSense Profits!
- Podcadsense - The intersection of Podcasting and Adsense
- Simple Ways to Generate Quality Content for Your AdSense Site

... and that's just a sampling of the 35 Bonuses that Joel will give you when you order The Adsense Code - all for less than $16!

Here's what you do - and order a copy of The Adsense Code, which will arrive by mail as a paperback book.

Once you place your order, go to and enter your Amazon order number at the bottom of the page.

Then you just check your email and go claim all of your Bonus Products. You can read/view all of these, and start putting those tips to use on your site(s) while you are waiting for your book to arrive in the mail!

It's CHEAP for $15.72, and the bonuses alone make it an incredible deal. And while you arent going to get ALL of the detail of Adsense Secrets... you are going to get some great guides, videos and step-by-step information in your hands at a VERY good price.

I hope this helps some of you that are on start-up budgets with your online business!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby r0han » Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:17 pm

To be honest I have found nothing of extraordinary substance in either of Joel's books! apart from how to "tweak" those ads.

He states nothing about the 500 odd websites he owns.

How to generate traffic

and

Most IMPORTANTLY how to increase the CTR

Also I think the ebook/videos Cheney has to offer clearly states people dont need zillions of websites or huge traffic to earn good income from adsense.

So I think this is what basically people look upto.

Just my 2 cents
r0han

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:12 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Joel Comm's "Adsense Secrets" is Good Stuff

Postby Oregon Coast Guy » Tue May 27, 2008 5:07 pm

Oregon Coast Guy

Postby raymondr » Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:17 am

Is the book going to show you how to tweak the code or actually show you how to phrase "words" on your website so that Ad-Sense works better?!
raymondr

Return to Adsense, YPN & Other Contextual Ad Options