[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Yo! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Yo!

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Yo!

Postby RyanMoran » Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:23 pm

Hey folks,

Lynn and I have been friends for about a year now, and I have uber high respect for that woman. We met sort of haphazardly, when she discovered one of my products and had me on one of her shows (hopefully she invites me back ;) ). Never knew she had a forum, but I just graduated from college and am getting back into the world of forums.

Personally, I've been marketing for about three years, and I've generated hundreds of thousands of dollars in affiliate commissions. I've been laying low for about the last year (senior year of college has a tendency to do that to you), but I'm excited to be back in the thick of it.

I look forward to meeting and helping many of you.

Thanks in advance for the welcome!
RyanMoran

Postby terrapin719 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:05 pm

Welcome back ;)
terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby angienewton » Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:03 pm

Ryan,
I know you! It's great to see you here at Lynn's forum. I really enjoy always reading your blog and following your videos too. You are a total inspiration to me and I know everyone here will benefit greatly from what you have to offer.

Glad to have you here.
angienewton
Elite Member

Postby tms_seo » Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:33 pm

hi,
welcome to the forums.
enjoy!
tms_seo

Postby KarenMcG » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:08 am

"Yo" back at you!

Welcome back to SSWT, Ryan.

I know of you, too, and have also been following you.

Karen
KarenMcG
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:16 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby lisamariemary » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:34 am

Hey Ryan! I'm on your mailing list(s)....and follow your blog and all - was there when Lynn had you on the webinar. Glad you've joined us in here, dude! :D Super cool! 8)
lisamariemary
Elite Member

Postby tam2005 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:01 pm

Hey Ryan...welcome back! :)
tam2005

Postby tknoppe » Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:01 pm

Hey Ryan - welcome to SSWT! :)
tknoppe
Elite Member

Return to Introductions & General eBiz Discussion