This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Article Marketing or Blogging More Effective?

Promoting websites, online advertising, press releases... In this category, you'll find everything about marketing, exposure & publicity for your online ventures.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Michelle Waters

Blogging or Article Marketing

Postby tltfaas » Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:48 pm

I recommend that you do both. What I love about blogging is that Google tends to index blog posts quickly if you ping them after blogging. Article marketing is a longer term strategy that does take more work but has the benefit of longevity.

Bonnie
tltfaas

Postby Maa » Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:53 pm

Blogging is definitely a great tool! I really like it, and I have gotten a couple of customers using it.
Maa

Re: Article Marketing or Blogging More Effective?

Postby Tristan131 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:23 am

Thanks for sharing.Opening out revealing facts about the importance of compelling articles that are imperative in promoting a website, Yehiel Carter stresses on the fact that well-written articles that relate to your website are a great way to get visibility. The demand for articles is huge and online visibility will leverage the popularity of your back link. Article marketing also requires keyword rich content that not only promotes your website but that which can be posted on article repositories that can lead to exposure of embedded links. With the fact that article writing can be a lucrative home business and a great way to make money from home, articles that are compelling and motivating can contribute to a well-planned internet marketing strategy. Kindly visit http://yehielcarter.com/blog to know more.
Tristan131

Previous

Return to Online Marketing & Publicity