[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Hi Everyone • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Hi Everyone

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Hi Everyone

Postby DawnK » Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:27 am

My name is Dawn and I live in Lincolnshire, UK with my hubby & 2 children.

I came online about a year ago now, have made the usual newbie mistakes of buying product after product and not really doing anything with them.

I came across Lynns Blog from an article that was posted on Paula Bretts Site that was called - 10 Free Ways To Drive Traffic To A Brand New Website.

Thought the article was very informative so clicked on to Lynns Blog to read more and wished I'd found it a year ago - would of saved myself a whole lot of time and money if I did.

Looking forward to getting to know you all

Dawn
DawnK

Postby angienewton » Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:55 am

Welcome Dawn! So glad you found the forum. And don't worry about the past, just look forward. We'll do our best to guide you in the right direction. Be sure to read and sign up for Lynn's and you'll be amazed at all the great info she shares.
angienewton
Elite Member

Postby terrapin719 » Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:32 am

Welcome to the forum Dawn! :) glad to have you here. We'll do our best to help you along the way.
terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby lisamariemary » Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:44 am

Welcome to the forum, Dawn - I love the design of your blog - it's awesome! Glad to have you here! :)
lisamariemary
Elite Member

Postby tam2005 » Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:39 pm

Hi there Dawn,

Welcome aboard! Glad to have you here. I like your blog as well. :)
tam2005

Postby KarenMcG » Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:08 pm

Hi DawnK

I recognize you! :D

Welcome to SSWT.

You'll find lots of information here to put to good use. And the forum is a great place, too.

And I agree with LisaMarieMary. Your blog rocks!

Karen
KarenMcG
Elite Member

Postby DawnK » Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:24 pm

DawnK

Postby Maa » Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:59 pm

Hello Dawn and welcome to the forum!:)
Maa

Postby tms_seo » Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:16 pm

Hi Dawn,
Welcome to the forums and nice to meet you ^__^
tms_seo