[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Antivirus • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Antivirus

Time management, organization, working from home while raising children... Join us here to discuss the issues of daily life - and work - under the same roof!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Antivirus

Postby ethanlevin101 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:49 pm

ethanlevin101

Postby Oregon Coast Guy » Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:22 pm

My recommendation is AVG.

Very good and it has a free version, which is all I've ever used.

I'd download Spybot Search & Destroy, too. ;)

Regards,

Tony
Oregon Coast Guy

Postby angienewton » Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:59 pm

might help you.

I have been using AVG for quite some time but hubby has found that it it's been causing me some issues so we are going to try out Microsoft Live One Care (I think that's the name of it).
angienewton
Elite Member

Postby lisamariemary » Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:21 am

lisamariemary
Elite Member

Postby Mmfh » Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:17 pm

Mmfh

Ant-Virus

Postby Deltlake1 » Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:28 am

:D Here is another salute to Avast and AVG. Both have free
versions and work well. I have Microsoft Corporate running on mine
simply because I am tied into where I work. That was one of the stipulations.

I use Malwarebyte's Anti-malware, Ad-Aware Home, and Spybot
Search and Destroy to keep this unit clean.
Deltlake1

Postby CorpRebel » Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:46 pm

I've been using the free AVG version for many years now and really like it. I put it on all my family and friends PCs.

You can download it at:

AVG AntiVirus Free ...
http://free.avg.com/download?prd=afe

I used to be a Nortons fan but they, like McAfee, have become resource hogs over the years and if you don't have a relatively up-to-date PC with lots of RAM (memory), your PC tends to get very sluggish.

My 3 centz anyway ...

8)
CorpRebel

Postby shijiang1130 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:46 am

have you used Kaba before?
shijiang1130

Postby terrapin719 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:40 am

terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby dante » Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:20 am

its definitely AVG to use as your anti virus. its good to remove all the viruses and spywre . use free adission .
dante

Postby onlineleben » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:04 am

onlineleben

AVG or Norton?

Postby createyourdream » Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:39 am

My "ComputerGuy" just convinced me to stick with Norton Internet Security on 2 of our networked desktops. The newest version-2009 doesn't seem to hijack as much of the resources as previous versions.

The key is not to let any anti-virus program expire! I just didn't like Norton letting me know every minute of every day with a big red icon, that I was going to expire for the the final 30 days...

I like AVG and use it on one of our older desktops-the 3rd of 4. Started with free and upgraded using TrialPay. I also recommended it to my Dad who is very happy with the free version of AVG on his pc that is standalone.

best,
Mary
createyourdream
Elite Member

Re: Antivirus

Postby dagmar » Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:22 pm

I have also used AVG for 2 years now. I downloaded the free version, then upgraded and I'm about to renew within the next few days.

I used to have McAfee but my computer was extremely slow with it. I don't have that problem with AVG! :D
dagmar

Re: Antivirus

Postby Lucysmith » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:37 am

hello.

With Avast Antivirus Professional you will get complete protection from viruses and other malware (spyware,rootkits, etc.) in real time. Automatic updates are included for 1, 2 or up to 3 years, depending on the type of license you choose. This way, you can make sure your antivirus software is always up-to-date. Avast gives you great malware protection at a very affordable price, and also fully supports the 64-bit Windows platform, something many other types of software still don’t do.

Avast! currently has over 80 million registered users worldwide, so with Avast Antivirus you can be sure you are in good hands!
Lucysmith

Return to Home Office Talk