[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Members, Show off your Blogs! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Members, Show off your Blogs!

All about blogging, bloggers, how to blog, platforms and themes and templates, blog promotion, working with RSS feeds, and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises, Mike Paul

Postby sct100 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:50 pm

My blog, among other places is on my website. www.acommonpath.com
sct100

Postby msliz » Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:02 pm

msliz

Postby cwboaze » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:58 am

cwboaze

Postby ChristineG » Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:48 am

Hi everyone, mine is at http://communicatevalue.com
ChristineG

Ok, so I'm showing off my blogs :]

Postby angelaaa » Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:47 pm

WOW, it's been awhile since I visited this forum. I'm glad I came back to check things out.

A lot of my blogging has changed since I first began my blogging journey. I'll start by sharing some of them with you.

- That's more of what my thoughts are on politics and what is going on in the world. So much was going on with this last election that it was getting a bit crowded. So I moved all my more personal blogging to my latest blog.

- This is my latest project. It's where I post my more personal stuff. I pretty much talk about my weight loss journey, the kids, and sometimes topics that are discussed at church. Pretty much anything can show up on this one.

- This is a project I'm really proud of. It's our blogging community. There are lots of perks that come with being part of this network. All of that is talked about on the blog. If you are interested but don't see a category with which we can list your blog, let me know if you are going to join and we'll create one for you. My contact form is on the blog.

Well... that's all I have for now.

Hi Lynn, do you remember me???

It's great to see that you are still alive and kickin' it.

A new twitter friend and I were talking about this forum and I had stated that I should probably come back over here and see what everybody's been up to. I still can hardly believe it's been about 5 years since I joined the forum.

That means I'm still alive and kickin' it too!!

Angela :D
angelaaa

Postby angienewton » Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:22 pm

Hi Angela! Glad to have you back at the forum.
angienewton
Elite Member

Postby angelaaa » Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:49 pm

angelaaa

Postby angienewton » Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:18 pm

Angela,
I'm doing well, thanks. Life is good!

Had a lot of changes over the years but think I finally found my main niche and until it's up and fully running I won't really work on any other websites except for maybe my name domain. Doing too much just confuses me LOL
angienewton
Elite Member

Re: Ok, so I'm showing off my blogs :]

Postby nar321 » Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:55 pm

nar321
Elite Member

Postby angelaaa » Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:09 pm

angelaaa

Postby cfletcher » Sun May 31, 2009 3:35 pm

cfletcher

Postby Adrian Jock » Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:51 am

Here are some of my blogs, all related to ezine advertising.

http://www.ezineads.info
http://www.ezineadvertisingtips.com
http://www.soloadverts.com
Adrian Jock

Postby angienewton » Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:22 am

Hi Adrian! Welcome to SSWT.
angienewton
Elite Member

Previous

Return to Blogs, Bloggers & Blogging