[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Making money on Twitter • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Making money on Twitter

Newbies are welcome! Join us here to discuss anything related to getting started with your first eBiz - or even a new eBiz model. From ideas to implementation. If you've got questions, ask them here! -- NOTE: topics in this section may get moved to more appropriate categories at some point. If you are unsure where to post your question, feel free to post it here!

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Making money on Twitter

Postby DJSFran32 » Fri May 08, 2009 8:17 am

I don't know if I am at the right place but I have a questions about making money with Twitter. I just found this today and signed up but I'm not sure exactly what to do now. Does anyone know?

Thanks,
DJSFran32

Postby terrapin719 » Fri May 08, 2009 8:48 am

terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby DJSFran32 » Mon May 11, 2009 6:38 am

Hi Loretta, thank you for the reply. Yes! I just joined the program. It is encouraging to hear you are making money with Twitter. I'm not sure how to do that as an affiliate. I did get the link and put on my home page of my web site. Am I to do something else? if so I'm not aware of that. Can you direct me to the right place to read up on it?

Thanks again.
DJSFran32

Postby angienewton » Mon May 11, 2009 10:03 am

Twitter is a social marketing tool for you to network with other people. You don't really make money with Twitter but the potential for people to visit your website and click through your offers is there.

Just focus on the networking with Twitter and you'll see the benefits.
angienewton
Elite Member

Postby terrapin719 » Mon May 11, 2009 7:58 pm

I might be a bit confused about your question.... What are you promoting?

Twitter is a great social tool. You've got to really work on building relationships and trust and then in turn money will come in from the things you promote. It's a give and take kind of thing.
terrapin719
Elite Member

Twitter Is A Great Place To Build Relationships

Postby irecommend » Wed May 13, 2009 10:40 pm

Twitter is great for that. Start following those that have huge followers. You should then follow some of them and this will help you to build your own followers list.... It's fantastic!
irecommend

Postby tknoppe » Thu May 14, 2009 6:23 am

tknoppe
Elite Member

Postby KarenMcG » Fri May 15, 2009 8:50 pm

KarenMcG
Elite Member

Postby MommyEnterprises » Sat May 16, 2009 6:50 pm

I use Twitter when I create new pages on my site or blog. It is a great way to get traffic to your sites!
MommyEnterprises

Postby FredGreen111 » Fri May 29, 2009 9:35 pm

Don't think of Twitter as a way to make money. Think of it as a way to make connections and to develop relationships--many of which will have value to your business.

Those who think the trick is to get a few thousand followers to bombard with ad URLs are usually VERY disappointed in the results.
FredGreen111

Postby JosephRatliff » Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:02 pm

JosephRatliff
Elite Member

Postby jiminic2 » Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:55 pm

jiminic2

Postby terrapin719 » Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:15 pm

terrapin719
Elite Member

Return to Getting Started - Learning the Basics