[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Lynn you are amazing. • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Lynn you are amazing.

Love it? Hate it? Have an idea to share? Let me know what you'd like to see in the newsletter, on the site and in the forum! I'm all ears ;)

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Lynn you are amazing.

Postby Fiachra Kavanagh » Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:22 pm

Hi Lynn,

I discovered you 10 days ago via one of your posts on Allans board. I have read your blog from start to finish, and I feel like I have finished a great novel!! You have to be admired. You have the most amazing discipline, drive and ambition. I love the way you combine personal stuff and business together in your blog, I think it works really well.

My name is Fiachra Kavanagh, and I am a 35 yearold guy from Ireland. To make along story short I got into affiliate marketing 2 ago years after selling a traditional business. I first bought James Martels guide, and built 9 sites using his methods. 2004 was a good year for me, with many of my sites achiving great rankings and I made good money mainly from Adsense and CJ. 2005 has not been as good because most of my sites have been dropped from Google, but still do well in Yahoo and MSN - so atleast i still have some income.

I am not sure why my sites were dropped from Google, but I think one reason is maybe that I used too much of the retailers content for my product reviews and descriptions.

A question for you.

With your product based affiliate site, do you write your own original decriptions and reviews, or do you just use the retailers content?

thank you

Fiachra
Fiachra Kavanagh

Re: Lynn you are amazing.

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:04 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Fiachra Kavanagh » Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:09 am

Lynn,

your thoughts about duplicate content are interesting.

I posted something in the SEO section

cheers

F
Fiachra Kavanagh

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:26 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Feedback & Suggestions