[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - I Love This Forum! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

I Love This Forum!

Love it? Hate it? Have an idea to share? Let me know what you'd like to see in the newsletter, on the site and in the forum! I'm all ears ;)

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

I Love This Forum!

Postby sgogo » Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:01 pm

Lynn,

I just want to say thanks for a great place to come to. I can't tell you how I wish I had found this forum sooner. I am a member of another forum that is supposed to be top notch with some pretty heavy hitters being members and I can only say that you have them beat hands down... and tied behind your back. I love the simplicity of the layout. You basically cover all of the basics and this I know from about 30 minutes of surfing around on the site. Wow :D :shock:

And another thing...you don't seem to be so full of yourself :twisted:

Thank you so very much!!!

Steven
sgogo

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:05 pm

LOL Thank you :lol:

I'm really glad to hear you are finding it useful and enjoying the community. Anything that you dont find... just ask. The members here are really great to pitch in with suggestions & thought-provoking discussion.

We have a great mix of people from all ages, all locations... and with a wide variety of experience and knowledge ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Feedback & Suggestions