[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - New Forum Look: Opinions, Suggestions? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

New Forum Look: Opinions, Suggestions?

Love it? Hate it? Have an idea to share? Let me know what you'd like to see in the newsletter, on the site and in the forum! I'm all ears ;)

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Jan 17, 2005 7:13 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Very Professional

Postby jimclary » Mon Jan 17, 2005 7:56 pm

jimclary

Postby sugarrae » Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:10 pm

sugarrae
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Jan 17, 2005 9:04 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Chrissie » Tue Jan 18, 2005 4:00 am

Chrissie

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Jan 18, 2005 7:29 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

I like it

Postby Paul Glowiak » Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:56 am

Lynn-

It has a nice clean look to it, which seems to be the trend in websites these days. The fact that it matches your blog/websites for a common look is a fantastci idea, because that makes it your unique "brand" for lack of a better word. One more cup of coffee and maybe my brain will kick in this morning.

You have taken something that was great and made it even better IMHO, and your Forum has always been easy to use and has a good "feel" to it, too.

Paul
Paul Glowiak

Postby jcrawford » Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:41 am

Hi Lynn and all,

I couldn't resist your invitation to stop in.

Congrats on a nice job. I like your color combinations as well.
It is much easier on the eyes than white. The alternating
background colors on the posts make it easy for me to keep
track of my place.

I clicked around to all your sites and I am quite pleased.
I'm gonna have to find the time to visit more often :)
jcrawford

Postby eBookWriter » Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:34 pm

Whoa! I like it! Don't have any problem with the blue or the maroon (or burgundy--whichever it is), and I love the tan. I'm not much for all white, either. Anyone checking out my sites will know that! Color-- give me color!

This is great!
:D
Anita

eBookWriter

Postby LuckyMommy » Thu Jan 20, 2005 12:33 am

LuckyMommy

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Jan 20, 2005 7:34 am

Thank you :D You guys have been great!

I'm planning to do a bit of tweaking over the weekend, so hopefully we can get all of the little 'quirks' ironed out then. Your input has been extremely helpful!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Teena » Sat Jan 22, 2005 4:17 am

Hi Lynn,

Bravo on the new look!

The first and only thing which was a bit odd for me was that there is no dividing line between posts ... I guess I just got used to seeing that :shock:

Otherwise I like it very much. I know how much work it is to keep consistency with your sites. :?

I decided this week to start on the redesign of my own site (and then match my forum to it), I've finally got the new home page the way I like it, and now I just have to recreate the rest of my site with the new "look" - I'm playing with this offline till I have it ready. You can see my new header/logo on my new forum [still learning to tweak!] - the image of the woman will disappear when my new site is live:
http://www.buildawebsitetonight.com/forum/

I love your forum - it's become a new "home" for me - you're such an inspiration and a delightful person, thanks for all your encouragement.

Cheers
Teena
Teena

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:53 am

Thank you, Teena :D We're certainly glad to have you!

About the dividing line - it may help for me to use a darker shade on the contrasting color (alternate posts). I'll look into that. Thanks again!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Feedback & Suggestions