[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Haven't Heard Anything • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Haven't Heard Anything

Love it? Hate it? Have an idea to share? Let me know what you'd like to see in the newsletter, on the site and in the forum! I'm all ears ;)

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Haven't Heard Anything

Postby workingmommy2 » Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:30 pm

Hello, I signed up to become an Elite member yesterday well over 24 hours and have not heard anything back about login information or anything. Does it take longer than 24 hours or is there something else that I need to do in order to become a member? :?
workingmommy2

Be patient a bit longer

Postby Mary Austin » Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:05 pm

Be patient, Lynn will see your post here and take care of you. She just got back from a trip and is getting caught up.

If you got an email with directions to this forum and password to get into the elite forum here, that's it.

I was confused when I started because I expected a "member area" login web page of some sort. Apparently the member content is all managed through the forum here.

Welcome, by the way. I am rather new also. Lynn is a knowledgeable teacher and great lady. You will be glad you joined.
Mary
Mary Austin

Postby workingmommy2 » Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:17 pm

Oh ok thank you so much
workingmommy2

Postby workingmommy2 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:04 am

Well it's been 3 days now and still nothing :( :(
workingmommy2

Postby AlexNewell » Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:13 am

Sounds like the spam filters got your info!

Give Lynn a while to catch up and then maybe if no luck pm her!

All The best

Alex
AlexNewell
Elite Member

Postby workingmommy2 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:40 am

Thanks maybe so, but I did PM her already still nothing
workingmommy2

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:48 am

Is it possible that you have two usernames here at the forum? I upgraded one for "mommy2" - is that yours as well?
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby workingmommy2 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:57 am

That's the one I used to upgrade but when I registered I got a message saying that I couldn't use that username so I had to change it.
workingmommy2

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:17 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby workingmommy2 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:44 pm

workingmommy2

Return to Feedback & Suggestions