[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Feedback Needed for Celebration Event! :) • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Feedback Needed for Celebration Event! :)

Love it? Hate it? Have an idea to share? Let me know what you'd like to see in the newsletter, on the site and in the forum! I'm all ears ;)

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Feedback Needed for Celebration Event! :)

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Mar 21, 2004 12:52 pm

As you all know, I've been organizing our upcoming Celebration Event, to be held on Friday, March 26th.

I need your feedback on the announcement:
http://www.SelfStartersWeeklyTips.com/

Comments, Suggestions? This is for YOU, and for all NEW members, so please do let me know of any changes or additions that you feel would help to make our Celebration a HUGE success! :D
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby alice » Sun Mar 21, 2004 4:10 pm

alice

Postby Chrissie » Sun Mar 21, 2004 6:38 pm

Honestly Lynn I think you did a GREAT job with setting up your event and you also have some great sponsors! I plan to attend the teleconferences and I think they are going to be a wealth of knowledge!

I recently had to take a hard look at myself and my business and make some changes, I am concentrating on affiliate marketing more directly now so I can't wait :lol:

Alice asked a good question though, are you also going to have a chat etc alos? Maybe after the teleconferences for everyone to discuss what they just learned and so forth?

Good luck :lol:
Chrissie

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Mar 21, 2004 7:16 pm

Hey Alice & Chrissie - Thank you for your input!

Actually, I'm still in the process of putting everything online - but yes, there will also be a live chat in addition to the Teleconferences and events going on here at the Forum and via Email (for subscribers). I'm still adding prizes & sponsors every minute as well! Looks like its going to be quite an Event all said and done :D

I have several 'fun things' that I will be announcing, such a Scavenger Hunt, Pop Quiz & a "ballot" where everyone will get an opportunity to nominate another member that has been most helpful to them, etc.

Any and all suggestions are welcome, of course ;)

I'm (obviously) working on adding the final touches here at Forum, as well as the main pages of the site. One thing I would really like to convey is that this is a Celebration - not a "marketing ploy". You probably noticed that all of the Sponsor links are direct links, not affiliate links, and there is no cost involved to Members. I feel like I'm going to have a hard time convincing anyone that hasnt known me for awhile that this "is what it is". Does that make sense? I mean, how many times have you attended a free teleconference that you werent 'pitched' afterwards (and via email, too)? I'm torn on feeling as if my 'copy' is too casual, or if it compels those that are new to join us... Thoughts on that??
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Chrissie » Sun Mar 21, 2004 11:17 pm

I completely understand what you are saying Lynn. I think your copy is more on the casual side but that IS what appeals to me.

Really I think word of mouth alone is going to do you great things before and after. Your doing a great job :lol: Sorry I don't have more to offer :?
Chrissie

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Mar 21, 2004 11:24 pm

Thank you, Chrissie - your feedback is very helpful!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby sugarrae » Sun Mar 21, 2004 11:42 pm

"a "ballot" where everyone will get an opportunity to nominate another member that has been most helpful to them"

I think you would have a lock on that one ;).
sugarrae
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Mar 21, 2004 11:50 pm

hehe - I dont get to be included in that one 8)

- or the "most posts" type 'o stuff either!

:lol:
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby ChristyK » Wed Mar 24, 2004 11:46 am

ChristyK
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Mar 24, 2004 11:51 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Feedback & Suggestions