[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - New category suggestion • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

New category suggestion

Love it? Hate it? Have an idea to share? Let me know what you'd like to see in the newsletter, on the site and in the forum! I'm all ears ;)

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

New category suggestion

Postby DBeavers » Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:28 pm

DBeavers

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:41 pm

What kind of topics do you think would be most appropriate for a B2B category like you've suggested? Can you give me some specifics?
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby DBeavers » Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:35 pm

DBeavers

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:05 am

Actually, the majority of the members here are involved in an Online Business, and sell/promote strictly online. I did set up an Offline Business & Offline Marketing category, which gets very little activity... I imagine that B2B topics would fit well there or in the Online Marketing category - whichever fits best - with the specific B2B topic in the subject or headline of the post.

Would you consider posting some B2B topics in one of those categories to guage interest?
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

RE: B2B

Postby DBeavers » Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:49 pm

DBeavers

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:17 pm

I'm certainly open to setting up a new category for B2B topics. My main concern was that there wouldnt be enough interest/activity - but I may be wrong.

Would you be willing to moderate that category if I set it up. We could test it out for a few months and see how it goes...

Moderation basically involves being active in that category, deleting any spam posts in that category, and responding to questions/topics that get posted by other members. Obviously I would moderate alongside you, and I am sure there are other members that would be interested in getting involved there as well.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

B2B category

Postby DBeavers » Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:12 pm

Yes,

I'd be willing to be a moderator for that heading.

And if the category collects too much dust after 3 to 6 months, I won't cry if you decide to delete or replace it with another category.

I'll look for a couplel articles related to B2B to post under the heading.

Dennis
DBeavers

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:07 pm

Great! I've added it under the section "Discussion Corner" as it didnt seem to fit the other section headings:

http://www.selfstartersweeklytips.com/f ... m.php?f=51

I've also assigned you as a Moderator so you have the controls in that forum to delete or edit posts if you see fit. I look forward to seeing some great discussions on the topic!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Great timing

Postby DBeavers » Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:16 am

DBeavers

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:14 am

You're welcome :)

It sounds like things are going very well right now - glad to hear it!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Feedback & Suggestions