[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - BEWARE of Justin Blake • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

BEWARE of Justin Blake

Tell us about the products/services that you have purchased online! Good, Bad? Want to recommend a service professional? -or- (ack!) Run accross a scam? Tell us all about it!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Continued...

Postby stewart88 » Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:04 pm

This is what Diane replied me on 9/13/2006 after i emailed the support system and asked why i'm being charged another $47 since i have told to cancel my membership previously. I didn't ask to reactivate my membership previously. I only asked her to reactivate my account so that i have access to the member area for exactly 30 days since it was just only 16th day when the time i asked for cancellation of my membership. Charles told she no longer the rep, but now proved that she's still the rep. It's a big scam.

Hello,

I read through your previous tickets and see that you did request for your account to be reactivated, but at no time did you request your account to be cancelled before your next billing date.

Your account was reactivated per yoru instructions, and as our site is a monthly membership website, you were charged again at your 30 day rebill.

Additionally you claim you were given 90 days to test the system and that is simply not true. At no time have we ever given members a trial period of any sort.

Your account can be cancelled again upon your request, but a refund will not be issued.

Diane Sullivan
Head of Customer Support
IncredibleSystem.com
Endless Optin Software
stewart88

I've been scammed as well!

Postby Steve Richards » Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:59 am

Steve Richards

Sorted

Postby Steve Richards » Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:08 pm

Steve Richards

Previous