[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - BEWARE of Justin Blake • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

BEWARE of Justin Blake

Tell us about the products/services that you have purchased online! Good, Bad? Want to recommend a service professional? -or- (ack!) Run accross a scam? Tell us all about it!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

BEWARE of Justin Blake

Postby globalbizz » Thu May 04, 2006 8:25 pm

Justin and Chris Ryder are currently promoting an affiliate program with the catch phrase "make $1057 every month"

I got sucked into this story and signed up for $47 with a monthly payment of $47 thereafter.

When I received the download I realised that all this was a scheme to promote their website , get people to join and I'd receive a commission.

If I sold 30 - 40 /mth I'd make $1057!

I immediately replied to them that I did not want to flog a membership site and asked for an immediate refund.

Dianne thought this was rude and berated me for several emails. Realising I was getting nowhere I apologised and she informed me that a refund was done.

I'm still waiting. After quering this with her, she now tells me that I'm not getting a refund. This is inspite of their site offering "an iron clad guarantee" and you can cancel at any time statement.

Several times I've asked for phone numbers etc but they won't respond.

BEWARE of promoters who don't supply phone numbers.

I've contacted Visa and lodged a complaint but feel others should be warned about this operator.

These are my experiences and others should make their own judgement based on their own research.

I personally will never do business with Justin Blake again.
globalbizz

Postby Jackie » Fri May 05, 2006 10:38 am

Jackie
Elite Member

Same to me...

Postby calvinchin » Sun May 07, 2006 10:27 pm

calvinchin

Thanks

Postby globalbizz » Mon May 15, 2006 6:14 am

I reported these guys to my credit card issuer and they are filing a case against them.

I also cancelled my card to stop any other payments from coming out of my card. Perhaps you should look into this as well.
globalbizz

SORRY ABOUT YOUR MISFORTUNE

Postby globalbizz » Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:43 am

globalbizz

Postby Pug » Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:51 pm

Pug

University of Internet Marketing scam

Postby chillipadi » Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:54 am

I am so excited that I have found this thread. I have trawled many forums wondering if other people have been cheated by JB Virtual Enterprises Inc. I've been posting wherever I can to warn as many people as possible.

This July, I paid US$97 subscription for the first month of the “University of Internet Marketing” (also known as Incredible System) program, marketed by JB Virtual Enterprises Inc. (JB is an acronym for Justin Blake). I got to know about this 'program' through a pre-launch pitch made by Shawn Casey.

I was under the impression that the University of Internet Marketing would be like Success University, which has a wide range of useful professional and personal development courses. Boy, was I wrong!

First of all, support was atrocious. I couldn’t log into the program after paying, so I sent a support ticket to the system for help. Almost 4 days passed before I got a response. Finally, I got into the system. What I found was a huge disappointment.

Instead of finding useful resources like courses, e-books, seminars, workshops etc. on internet marketing, all I found was a system for recruiting sign-ups into the so-called program. This was the so-called UOIM affiliate program, whereby recruiters (also known as affiliates) would earn a commission for every person recruited. There is no real product involved. The vendor provided information on how to find recruits, and even had supporting ‘materials’ like sample advertisements for recruitment. From what I could tell, it was nothing more than a pyramid scheme.

I confronted the vendor via the support ticket system. When the vendor finally responded, they denied that UOIM was a pyramid scheme. Yet, they couldn’t show me any courses! I demanded my money back. On the UOIM / Incredible System website, a 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee is promised.

Believe it or not, these guys refused to make the refund. Not only that, but they promptly locked me out of the program. I couldn’t log in anymore. Even more audacious, they sent me a message around a week later to taunt me. All the support ticket messages were sent by a Diane Sullivan, a very malicious and aggresive person.

Isn’t this a clear case of cheating in every sense of the word? I have asked my card issuer, VISA, to cancel my transaction with JB Virtual Enterprises Inc. I will also now send them this thread so that they will have more ammo on JB Virtual Enterprises Inc. I hope they blacklist them.

All of us trying to make an honest living should work together to ensure that crooks like Justin Blake and Charles Ryder can't operate their scams anymore.

Watch out for JB Virtual Enterprises Inc. and their ‘products’. They’re downright dishonest! :x
chillipadi

Postby calvinchin » Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:28 am

Hi Chillipadi,

Glad that you are able to get out from it... :wink:

These guys are still promoting... not afraid of legal actions... someone
should have reported to BBB or any legal parties.. :cry:

Anyway, STAY AWAY from them ! 8)
calvinchin

Postby chillipadi » Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:34 am

Ever since I started posting on various forums to warn others about the University of Internet Marketing (also known as Incredible System) marketed by JB Virtual Enterprises Inc, I've been getting replies alerting me to threads in various forums complaining about these people.

You can find a very damning thread at Allan Gardyne's Associate Programs forum. Read and see for yourself why people are calling Justin Blake and Charles Ryder dishonest. There's a lot of interesting comments about their pit bull Diane Sullivan too.

Don't get scammed by these con-artists!

chillipadi
chillipadi

Postby misato » Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:02 am

Hello Globalbizz,
thanks for the heads up. I know I have seen that name (Justin Blake) a lot. I may have even been on one of his lists. I think I wll now take a look at what lists I belong to and unsubscribe from everything that has to do with Justin Blake.

I have never dealt with him mysel, but Justin Blake isn't the only one. Ken Evoy ripped me off big time too dispite his iron clad grarantee also.

I bought his Site Build It, and for the price, I thought it had too many limitations, so I asked for a refund, and I did it within the time period and everything.

The reply I got was basically a flat out refusal to honor his guarantee. I got the runaround for about a dozen emails before I finally gave up. I even explained the refund policy back to one of his staff members and that person didn't deny that I was within the refund policy stipuations and was therefore entitled to a refund, but he still refused to refund me.

I know Mr. Evoy is adored by many, (but I dont see how) and posting this on anothe forum right after it happened got me thoroughly flogged, stoned, tarred and feathered by a lot of the forum members. Not because my compaint wasn't real or legit, but only because so many on that forum thought that he was such a great guy, that how dare I say something bad about him and his company.

It didn't matter if I was right or not, just that I did something bad.

It kind of reminded me of the whole OJ Simpson double homicide thing. It didn't matter if OJ was guilty or not, he was a great guy and should not go to prison no matter what he does.

Well, it was just like that with the Ken Evoy, SBI thing. Go figure!

Misato
misato

Postby Pug » Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:47 am

Misato,

You're post is quite timely. I didn't know these same junksters were involved in this product, reason enough to stay away.

I received a pump for the SBI/SiteSell thing yesterday from another well established Internet Marketer who everyone seems to rave about. I'm not in the market for any product like this since I personally think they're pure hype with no substance.

What bothers me is the blind recommendations by the A-listers for products of this low caliber, not to mention the reputation of the companies/individuals attached to them. When I find a marketer promoting these types of hype and junk the first thing I do is unsubscribe from their list. If they aren't willing to do appropriate research on the company, throughly test the products and test the terms, they are not in the position to recommend anything and I regard them as nothing more than opportunists in it for the almighty buck... useless. Well, maybe not entirely useless since it has spawned a terrific idea for a new service. One that will probably really agitate some of these people!

I have personally tried 8 products in the last month and demanded a refund for all of them. Why? They either didn't stand up to the hype sales letter or were basically still in Beta stage (I really hate this one).

Don't get me wrong, there are many legitimate, upfront, full disclosure types offering products that do what they advertise and I've purchased many of them. These are the ones I keep, use and recommend to others.

Pug
Pug

Postby Pug » Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:08 pm

Pug

Postby walker22 » Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:00 pm

walker22

Postby Herodotus » Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:47 pm

Herodotus

Big scam from Diane Sullivan

Postby stewart88 » Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:03 pm

You know what. After joined University of Internet Marketing for few days. I found that what Justin Blake told on his sales page is all just hype. In the member, there's only 3 to 4 static pages with all the useless stpes on how to recruit more people to UOIM. I immediately emailed them and asked for refund, after few days, Diane replied and said that according to the disclaimer, no refund will be issues after 3 days of joining. Then i asked for cancellation of my membership, within few hours, Diane deactivated my account. I paid $47 for the membership, so i should have 30 days access to the member area right. I emailed Diane and asked why account is deacitivated even it's not reached 30 days yet (just only 16 days). Diane reactivated my account after then. But now the problem is she charged my credit card for another $47 after 30 days just past. I emailed her and asked why and for refund, she said no way because she previously reactivated my account, so that means i have to continue to pay the monthly subscription fee. She's really cheating me. Previously i emailed her was about why my account is deactivated before reaching 30 days. But now she charged my credit card again because she said i have requested to reactivate my account previously. It's really a big scam. How can she treat her customer like that. Immediately closed my UOIM account before it reaches 30 days (monthly subscription of $47 is for 30 days access to member area, but my account was closed after just only 16 days), now she charged my credit card again for another $47 without my authorization at all. I have contacted my credit card bank to issue a charge back.

I will report this case to https://complaint.ic3.gov/Default.aspx
if she still not issues me a refund of $47. She really like robbing my money.

Without any useful information in the UOIM member area and it's not updating at all, i'm really wondering how can she charge $47 to $97 for monthly subscription fee.
stewart88

Next

Return to Testimonials & Product Reviews