[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - A Very Cool Viral Tool ! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

A Very Cool Viral Tool !

Tell us about the products/services that you have purchased online! Good, Bad? Want to recommend a service professional? -or- (ack!) Run accross a scam? Tell us all about it!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

A Very Cool Viral Tool !

Postby PattyGale » Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:43 pm

I found this yesterday via a friend of mine and I have to admit, it is a very cool tool to help grow your list, promote a product, the possibilities are pretty wide.

I'm not sure how long it's been around, but I've been using it since yesterday and I am impressed so far.... You have the option of making an outright purchase or putting it to the viral test and get it for free.

What is really nice is that from what I can tell, it will integrate with quality autoresponders like Aweber, to protect you from spam bogus spam complaints.

All you have to do is subsribe to their newsletter, confirm your subscription and get started yourself.

http://www.CommuteInYourJammies.com/listspawner.htm

Patty
PattyGale

Postby PattyGale » Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:25 am

PattyGale

How is this working for you?

Postby inhighgear » Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:29 am

inhighgear

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:04 am

RE: How is this working for you?

I would be interested in hearing more about the results as well.

Thanks!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby calvinchin » Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:35 pm

calvinchin

Postby PattyGale » Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:04 am

Hi all, sorry for the delayed response from me. We were on vacation this past week.

The script does what it's supposed to do.

It integrates very well on the front-end, but I have to say, it's not as flexible as I would like in the individual member login area.

Installation instructions are very explicit and easy to follow, but email response/support from the creator of the script is marginal at best. I had some general questions and it was like pulling teeth to get an answer.

I haven't looked at the referal requirements lately, so I don't know how many listspawner referrals it takes to get the script for free, but there is the option to make an outright purchase.

(I wanted the a challenge, so I went the referral route.)

I use the Listspawner page as my thank you page for my Aweber signup and I reference it again in the subscriber welcome email.

It has increased my subscriber list (for this one particular site) by about 10% without any additional effort on my part.

I will keep it on the site I'm using it on, but will have to think about whether or not I want to put it on other sites. I would like more integration flexibility in the individual member area. (This is where the individual logs in to see how many referrals they need to get the free product I am offering)

Hope that helps!

Patty
PattyGale

Postby inhighgear » Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:54 am

inhighgear

Return to Testimonials & Product Reviews