[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - GoDaddy nightmare • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

GoDaddy nightmare

Tell us about the products/services that you have purchased online! Good, Bad? Want to recommend a service professional? -or- (ack!) Run accross a scam? Tell us all about it!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

GoDaddy nightmare

Postby karynsolo » Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:19 pm

karynsolo

Postby Paul Wilson » Sun May 28, 2006 5:46 pm

Tim Linden who owns a traffic exchange http://www.startexchange.com is frustrated with GoDaddy.

http://www.netmarketingforum.com/forum/ ... php?t=8348
Paul Wilson

Postby JordanLH » Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:13 pm

Yeah, I've heard a lot of horror stories about them. I opted to stay away. I just use namecheap.com and hostgator.com
JordanLH

Postby tot » Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:02 am

I had that EXACT same problem with them. I changed my nameservers myself. After 48 hours, it didn't work.

Well, nowhere in the directions did it say you had to UNlock the domain name. At my old domain registrar, I never had to unlock a domain name.

I think that is a basic question their support should to know to ask about!

The support guy at my web host went in and did it for me. I changed my password for him before he went in and then changed it again after he was done.

It took WAAAAY too long to do something that is really simple to do with dollardomainname.com, which has terrible support but at least makes their system so easy to use that you don't need to call them.
tot
Elite Member

Postby gafort » Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:41 am

gafort

Postby karadawn » Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:17 pm

I've never had a problem with their domains, but their hosting absolutely stinks. I had to move several sites because it didn't play nice with certain scripts (like ZenCart). They have major database issues which they refuse to fix. They say it's because of "security reasons", but really it's just because they don't want to deal with it.

One of these days they are going to wake up and realize how many real business owners they are losing just because they have to do things their way.
karadawn

Postby gafort » Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:03 pm

Karadawn,
Wait till you get acused of spam, legit or not. Look at their terms. $200 I'm not alone. Google it. Nuff said.
gafort

Return to Testimonials & Product Reviews