[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - SwapClix Review • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

SwapClix Review

Tell us about the products/services that you have purchased online! Good, Bad? Want to recommend a service professional? -or- (ack!) Run accross a scam? Tell us all about it!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

SwapClix Review

Postby MarketingSyndrome » Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:31 pm

Hell All,

I've purchased a while ago and using the system currently. It's working "ok" even after the last Google Adwords update.

I say, you are paying for the concept which is definitely worth your money. Costa (the owner) explains the concept in details and the beginners are welcome to join the program. He also tells you how to get an Adsense account if you are not a current publisher.

The ebook comes with a software that automatically generates the SwapClix page, which is neat. You can customize template. SwapClix is not a content scrapping software like Traffic Equalizer. So don't worry about getting banned from Google or other search engines.

To some of veteran internet marketers, this concept is not new. This practice was done by many markters, including myself even before the product was out. If you already know the concept, you can always get the refund. Costa wouldn't mind.

Support - You can reach Costa quite easily in his forum or through email. Expect a reply within hours. I'm communicating with him both through email and the forum. You will get most of your questions answered in the forum. I'm very active there, so I will help you if you need help.

How to use SwapClix system to its max - The key to success with SwapClix is finding the market and customizing the template. Finding a profitable market is a FUN process. You will find some ideas in the forum, and I can help you out with that. For templates, the default template is "ok" but I prefer to use my own templates. I'm releasing customized templates for free at my blog. So if you join SwapClix, make sure to download them. I'm releasing two more templates this week.

Whether or not you succeed in SwapClix system, I believe it's a great learning experience for everyone. This is something you can adopt and use in different models.

Two downsides. The ebook explained well with the core concept and the basic steps, but it didn't go beyond the basics. From my experience, I've found other ways to use the system and profit it, but it wasn't included in the book. The other downside is that it comes with only one template, which is pretty boring. You can always modify them, but not everyone knows HTML.

Before I end my review, I want to tell you that this is just like a business. If you invest your time and energy into it, your SwapClix system will be profitable, if you giveup, don't expect a miracle. A few members dropped the system after the latest Adwords update, but it's still working.

P.S. Lynn, if my review is breaking any policies here, feel free to remove them. Thanks.
MarketingSyndrome

Return to Testimonials & Product Reviews