This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

InstantAttention made my sales soar 350%

Tell us about the products/services that you have purchased online! Good, Bad? Want to recommend a service professional? -or- (ack!) Run accross a scam? Tell us all about it!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

InstantAttention made my sales soar 350%

Postby Kelley » Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:41 pm

Plusses of InstantAttention

InstantAttention is a pop-up that is just the cutest thing you've ever seen.

I'm using the one with the realistic push pin. The pin looks shiny and the note has shadows that'll drape over your text, which makes it look downright real. Whatever text you put on it appears as a handwritten note. This makes your message even more compelling.

The best way to understand my description, and the power, of the shiny pin and post-it note would be to take a few seconds to take a look at it on my website.

Now for the best part: the post-it note lets you put your strongest reason to buy at the TOP of your web page.

And notice how the note gets past your pop-up blocker. That's because you put it right on your web page.

It is extremely easy to set up.

And it doesn't cost much. $9.95 a month.

Downsides.

InstantAttention doesn't let you select your own password. Thank goodness mine is easy to remember.

If you put the push pin code they provide next to a "table," the graphic can become distorted on Firefox (foxfire?). Since I'm compter dunce, I haven't figured out how to fix that yet.

Despite that technical glitch, which can be fixed if you know how, it's still pumping up my sales 350% - and mine went up the day the New Orleans levee broke!

So take a look. It could turn you into a BIG DOG. I'm still a pup, but 350% closer than I was 10 days ago.
Kelley

Return to Testimonials & Product Reviews