[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Product Review: White Lily Candle Company Bath & Body Li • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Product Review: White Lily Candle Company Bath & Body Li

Tell us about the products/services that you have purchased online! Good, Bad? Want to recommend a service professional? -or- (ack!) Run accross a scam? Tell us all about it!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Product Review: White Lily Candle Company Bath & Body Li

Postby partyelf » Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:40 pm

The White Lily Candle Company is widely known for their great soy candles, including their famous Monkey Farts Candle. I was pleasantly surprised to learn that they have a full Bath & Body line with the same great scents as their candles. Recently I had the opportunity to try out some of their great bath and body products.
I picked out the scent Fresh Linen which is described as “a fresh and clean accord with soft subtle back notes of powder and musk.” When my order arrived in the mail, I could already smell the scent through the packaging. It reminded me of a grown up version of baby powder. Having been a fan of Love’s Baby Soft perfume growing up, this was an appealing scent for me to wear as an adult.
In my order I had a Glycerin Bar Soap, Body Butter, and Body Mist spray. I was super excited to try them. The glycerin soap bar had a nice lather and left my skin feeling soft and squeaky clean. The body butter, which has Shea Butter as its first ingredient, went onto my skin smoothly. As the final touch to the layering of fragrances I stepped into a mist of the body spray. At the end of the day my skin was still soft and smooth and best of all the fragrance had made it through the day without reapplying.
I would highly recommend the White Lily Candle Company next time you are looking for Bath & Body products as well as good, quality soy candles. I worked with Terry Johnston, a great consultant, in finding the perfect products for me. You can find her website at http://www.whitelilyscents.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shannon Weidemann is a Consultant with Watkins, a company specializing in items for your Pantry, Medicine Chest, and Environmentally Friendly Cleaners. She is married to a wonderful husband and mom to one child and two furbabies. Learn more about Watkins and sign up for her monthly newsletter at http://www.greatvanilla.com
partyelf
Elite Member

Return to Testimonials & Product Reviews