[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Definitive Guide to Google AdWords • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Definitive Guide to Google AdWords

Tell us about the products/services that you have purchased online! Good, Bad? Want to recommend a service professional? -or- (ack!) Run accross a scam? Tell us all about it!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Definitive Guide to Google AdWords

Postby heather2 » Sun Aug 07, 2005 9:03 am

I'm seriously considering buying this. Has anyone had success with it? Seems like a geat ebook greatly worth the $50. I need traffic without spending a fortune on ads.

Love to hear feedback!
heather2

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Aug 07, 2005 9:49 am

Hi Heather,

I have this one, and it is excellent. is the expert on PPC!

It is very thorough, covering the specifics of Google Adwords, and of increasing your Click-Thru Rate (CTR) and your Conversion Rate. While he doesnt focus on Affiliate Marketing, his guide is also thorough enough for those who plan to promote affiliate programs.

This guide is a very good investment if you are considering PPC... you dont want to start out without it as you could easily lose money on your first few Campaigns learning things for yourself. It's one you'll enjoy referring back to along the way, too - and Perry stays on top of any changes and new techniques.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby heather2 » Sun Aug 07, 2005 12:11 pm

Thanks, Lynn!

Have you heard anything about Phil Chapman's How To Succeed With Google AdWords? They have a great review on AssociatePrograms.com http://www.associateprograms.com/google ... book.shtml. They highly recommend it. Do you know anything about it?

I only want to buy one of them...I might see what other reviews they have as well.

Decisions, decisions....
heather2

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Aug 07, 2005 2:12 pm

I havent even heard of that one, no. I do know that Perry has been at this for years... and that he follows the industry from both sides of the coin. When you buy a product, you want to go with the person who is going to offer new information & updates anytime things change... not the person who authors a product and then goes on to another niche.

I have no idea about the guy you mentioned, but if you ask around, you'll get a thumbs up on Perry Marshall anywhere you turn ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Hock Ng » Sun Aug 07, 2005 2:23 pm

Perry Marshall's ebook is a great place to start. However as far as I know it hasn't been updated for at least a year and a half (since I bought it). There have been changes in the Adwords system and it would be nice to have updates.

As you go along, you'll find little tweaks here and there that will improve your ad campaigns. Some of these I discovered were not covered in the ebook.

One good place to learn about others' experience with Adwords is the forum over at .

I'm sure that people here in Lynn's forum will be glad to help you out as well.

Hock
Hock Ng

Postby heather2 » Sun Aug 07, 2005 4:20 pm

Thanks Lynn and Hock! The other book I mentioned is very new so that's probably why you haven't heard of it.

Hock, he has included a new FAQ section for 2005 and he said we would receive updates.

I think my mind is made up. THANK YOU!
heather2

Return to Testimonials & Product Reviews