[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Why I love my web host -- Hands-on Web Hosting • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Why I love my web host -- Hands-on Web Hosting

Tell us about the products/services that you have purchased online! Good, Bad? Want to recommend a service professional? -or- (ack!) Run accross a scam? Tell us all about it!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Why I love my web host -- Hands-on Web Hosting

Postby Jennifer Hadorn » Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:28 pm

I had hosting plans with two other hosts before trying . The customer service is nothing short of stellar!

My site was down for a short period of time last month and I contacted customer service to find out what was going on. I was able to chat with a LIVE person who resolved my issue in just a few minutes.

Today I noticed that some of my forum posts and members had mysteriously disappeared. Of course I was concerned, so I contacted customer service via live chat. I spoke to a LIVE human who was able to tell me what the problem was and ask what I needed from them to solve it.

It turns out that they changed my DNS info to keep my site from crashing again and a small amount of data was lost. The rep was able to retrieve a SQL dump from a few days ago and all I had to do was insert the data into my database.

The owner of the company has personally answered several of my support requests in the past and he is very active on their support forums. I am more than pleased with the service, especially at the very low price I'm paying.
Jennifer Hadorn

Return to Testimonials & Product Reviews