[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Anyone Using XSitePro? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Anyone Using XSitePro?

Tell us about the products/services that you have purchased online! Good, Bad? Want to recommend a service professional? -or- (ack!) Run accross a scam? Tell us all about it!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Anyone Using XSitePro?

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:36 pm

If you're using (or have tried) , I'd like to hear your comments. I currently have 2 glowing testimonials on this product, but dont (yet) have permission to reprint them.

I'd be happy to reprint any testimonials offered here, along with your keyword-rich link, if you just make sure to note in your post that I have permission to do so (and make sure to give me your link of choice).

A fellow SSWT reader is asking about out of sincere curiosity - so if you are familiar with it, let's help him make his decision!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby PattyGale » Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:06 am

Hi Lynn!

I sent you my email testimonial last night. Please feel free to reprint it if it helps someone else.

Thanks

Patty
PattyGale

Postby Eric Stephenson » Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:47 am

Eric Stephenson

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:28 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Buygum » Sat Jul 23, 2005 6:58 am

Hi Lynn,
You are welcome to use my testimonial.

I have used most of the mainstream website editors and am able to create stunning sites with them, the only trouble was the time needed to create my sites.
I started looking for a software designed to make the whole process easier, and I have definitely found the very best there is. Paul Smithson has created XsitePro and his finger is right on the pulse.

From the start, I tested XsitePro to the limits. I produced a set of 740 keywords, designed a header graphic and fed them into the program. It took XsitePro 3 minutes to churn out a site, fully structured, with a breadcrumb trail at the top, full navigation on the left hand column, a sitemap and total control over search engine optimizing.
Google Adwords was added in a click, with complete control over colour and design. Any code that needs adding is simply pasted into a box called snippets, this then takes the code, structures the format for inclusion into your html and adds it to the page.

All you need to do from there is, add content to the pages and publish the site. Publishing is a breeze and you decide which pages to publish. Adding and editing pages is simple then click publish and within an instant, your site is updated.

The latest update has Google sitemap technology built in, plus many other great improvements. If you can think of an area that you feel should be incorporated into the software, drop Paul a line and he might just add it for you.

This is, beyond question, the best site building software for anybody involved in marketing. If you want to get ahead of the game then buy XsitePro today, you'll thank me for it.

Pete Lauder http://homebizassistant.com
Buygum

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Jul 23, 2005 3:00 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Hock Ng » Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:27 pm

Hi Lynn,

I was one of the beta testers of XSitePro and have been using it ever since then. The software is a great tool for building websites that's optimized for SEO (you'll get a list of suggestions for optimizing each page you create) and you can also create direct response type sales pages very easily. Templates are included for those who are not as savvy with graphic design. New features are constantly being added with each new update. It's not difficult to use once you get the hang of it.

I like it a lot because it simplifies managing many different niche sites that I have. I wrote about XSitePro in this .

If you'd like to view a real life sample of what a site created using XSitePro looks like, you can take a look at my which is still in the process of being updated.

Hock
Hock Ng

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:33 pm

Thank you, Hock!

Would you mind if I reprint your comments, including the link to your example?
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Hock Ng » Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:36 pm

Hi Lynn,

Sure, no problem. Where are you reprinting it?

Hock
Hock Ng

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Jul 24, 2005 7:42 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby livinonline » Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:11 pm

Any And All XSiteUsers!

I am considering buying XSitePro, as well as SEO Elite, which is another piece of fantastic software, and for another thread of discussion..

However, I have noticed that while XSitePro is extremely "feature rich" some sites that I have seen produced with the program are, well, kind of "search engine spammy looking." Very generic, and you can tell that they are built for affiliate and adsense income..

I realize that is the goal of XSitePro (marketing) and I am not knocking that aspect of the software. In addition to adding keywords, creating pages, and the new sitemap feature, can you manipulate the templates to make it look like a more, dare I say it, "normal" website..

Also, there is the fingerprint issue--if it is an issue.. Will XsitePro go the way of most page generating software? Will the almighty "Goog" catch on, and leave you at the "Google Dance?" Or, can you just make your site as if it were an organic creation?

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Regards..
Robert..
livinonline

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:34 am

Hi Robert,

offers a lot of room for customization. The sad fact is, most users dont take the time or go through the trouble... resulting in poorly designed sites (or standard templates). These same users are likely to end up with those same results no matter which program they use to create their website.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Eric Stephenson » Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:48 am

Lynn,

I couldn't agree with you more!

XSitePro is a very well developed, very flexible tool but...it is only a tool!

If you don't take the time to master how to use that tool and take advantage of it's strengths and learn how to make it do what you want it will be useless to you.

It's just like phpNuke type CMS sites out there. If you are familiar with the base template you can identify a phpNuke site within about 10 seconds of being on the page. Most people just throw it up as quickly as possible without really learning how to use it and make it unique and therefore all the sites look the same!
Eric Stephenson

XSitePro.

Postby shpromo » Fri Aug 05, 2005 7:51 am

shpromo

Postby kidino » Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:58 am

kidino
Elite Member

Next

Return to Testimonials & Product Reviews