[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Anyone Using XSitePro? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Anyone Using XSitePro?

Tell us about the products/services that you have purchased online! Good, Bad? Want to recommend a service professional? -or- (ack!) Run accross a scam? Tell us all about it!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

XsitePro is Sooo easy to use

Postby jayt » Sat Dec 10, 2005 6:54 pm

jayt

Postby shonc33 » Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:15 pm

I used Xsitepro to create the simple web site listed in my signature.

AWESOME Tool

Shon Christopher
shonc33

Postby tot » Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:20 pm

I'm curious if anyone know what it's like to import a site. My site uses HTML, CSS and SSI.

Will that kind of site work in XsitePro?

The feature that creates all the pages based on a list of keywords sounds tempting, but I need the program to accept my site as it is.

I am so used to hand coding. Will this software let you hand code? I don't care much for WYSIWYGs.

Thanks!
tot
Elite Member

Postby arpitgosai » Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:39 am

All I can say about XSitePro is that its a versatile software. Using xsitepro I have made all types of websites since last 6 months. I have total 5 websites made using XSitePro. Believe me I dont have any HTML or website design knowledge although its very easy for me to make professinal looking websites in a few hours.
I have made content websites, sales website, affiliaite website, etc. It has all types of built in templates so its very easy for anyone to creast a professional looking websites.
arpitgosai

Postby Dillon007 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:17 am

Dillon007

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:39 am

Try submitting a ticket: http://www.xsitepro.com/contact.html Thats usually the best way to reach someone. Email is unreliable, and your messages may not be getting through that way.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Dillon007 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:31 pm

Thanks for the reply Lynn, Have done that already still waiting for a reply.

Dave
Dillon007

Postby Julia Rivers » Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:44 pm

Hi Dave,

I'm surprised you haven't had a reply from them, after submitting a ticket to support. My experience has always been good with them. I've submitted tickets on several different occasions, and they've always gotten back with 24 - 48 hours. Usually within the 24.

Julia
Julia Rivers

Postby PattyGale » Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:44 pm

PattyGale

Postby myfunzrlo » Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:59 am

myfunzrlo

Postby Buygum » Mon May 21, 2007 3:22 pm

I can't believe that two years have passed since I was last on this thread, and its still alive!

The reason I have returned is to let you all know about XSitePro Version 2

Paul Smithson, the creator, has emailed me about the update, and I thought I'd share.

start-------------------------------------------------
Hi Pete

As a current user of XSitePro I wanted to keep you up-to-date on
how the long-awaited version 2 is coming along.

Things are progressing really well :-)))

There are now NINE programmers working on it full-time and
numerous others on a part-time basis.

I never planned on having this volume of dedicated programming
staff working on it, but when I looked at the list of new
features there was no way that we'd have it ready this year
without making this huge investment.

All being well it will be released this Fall. I will keep you
posted once I know more. I'm sure you can understand that even
companies with the resources of Microsoft can't pinpoint exactly
when a new release will come out, but I can promise you that
we're working flat-out to make sure that when version two is
released it is nothing short of amazing. I'm sure you'll
absolutely love it!

Now would be a good time to share with you how the upgrades are
going to work.

Most software publishers provide free major upgrades for just 30
days, or 90 days at most. I wanted to be much more generous than
that and so here's what we've got planned.

Anyone who purchased XSitePro V1 within the six months prior to
the release of V2 will get this major upgrade for free.

Anyone who purchased the software prior to that six month period
will get it at a massively reduced price - even if you bought it
two years ago.

Here's something I could do with your help on.

It is VERY likely that the price for NEW USERS will be going up
when version 2 comes out, probably to $297. So, if you know
anyone who is thinking about getting XSitePro (or should be
using XSitePro) tell them to get it now, before the price goes
up. I'm sure that V2 will be out within the next six months, so
if they buy it now they'll also be getting the update to V2 for
free - so be a good friend and share the news :-)

Thanks, as always, for your support with XSitePro V1.

I'll make sure to keep you posted on any major developments with
V2.

Wishing you every success,

Paul Smithson
end--------------------------------------------------------------

It looks like a very exciting development, and one that is much needed with all the web 2.0 buzz around at the moment.

I can guarantee that I will be amongst the first to upgrade, I will report back when that happens.

Pete Lauder
Buygum

Postby Jim Guinn » Tue May 22, 2007 8:25 am

I scanned through this thread to see what I had written "way back when"...and was surprised to see I never posted in this thread.

I have been using XSitePro for some time now, and it is the best website builder I have ever used. I won't go into a lot of detail because that has been covered by many folks here.

XSitePro is THE best website builder I have ever used to build a website. It is so easy to create and manage your website, has tons of options, looks crisp and clear, has good navigation, a built in SEO checker, Google Site Map, great tutorial & manual, support forum, and fine customer support.

XSitePro v1 took the market by stoprm and has continued to be a blockbuster with internet marketers, particularly with affiliate marketers. I also am an affiliate, and it has been my best affiliate product over the past 1+ years with over 210 copies sold.

From what I have read from Paul Smithson about v2...which will be out before the end of 2007...it will blow the competition away.

Jim
Jim Guinn

Postby motherduck » Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:39 pm

Hi all,

XSitePro is a good tool for users who don't want to get involved with the technical aspects of building a website. It's aimed at small business owners, affiliate marketers and the like, who would rather focus on building their business, rather than becoming a great web designer.

It has a good feature set and allows you to create an effective website quickly. However, it doesn't hold a candle to Dreamweaver as far as design flexibility e.g. CSS. It succeeds in that it works well for the users it's aimed at.

Someone asked how it compares to SBI. They are two entirely different solutions really. SBI is a complete "system" - design, hosting, marketing, resources etc. XSP is just a website design program. You still need to register a domain, host it and market it effectively.

I've written a .

Here is a . Took no time at all. That's the reall beauty of the program. I could never do that with dreamweaver.

I'm looking forward to V2 as well. Should be interesting.
motherduck

Postby James Schramko » Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:17 am

This thread is full of some familiar names for xsitepro.

I guess you could say I am a huge fan of XSitePro and how effective it is. It is so good I decided to put together a guide for how to get more out of it and answer some of the main questions people ask about how to integarte other things with XSitePro.

The XSP Cheat Sheet is a great companion to XSitePro:

http://www.XSPCheatSheet.com

When Version 2 of XsitePro arrives I will be making a new version for all members.
James Schramko

Re: Anyone Using XSitePro?

Postby allenborder » Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:05 am

Hi Lynn Terry,
I am new here and also new to the Xsite Pro so can you share some good features of it.
Thanks in advance.
allenborder

PreviousNext

Return to Testimonials & Product Reviews