[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Anyone Using XSitePro? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Anyone Using XSitePro?

Tell us about the products/services that you have purchased online! Good, Bad? Want to recommend a service professional? -or- (ack!) Run accross a scam? Tell us all about it!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Postby kidino » Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:28 pm

Here's something that I did with XSitePro about XSitePro templating -

Please excuse the typos, missing words, etc ... I was very sleepy when typing that. I will fix it later.
kidino
Elite Member

Postby PattyGale » Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:04 pm

PattyGale

Postby kidino » Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:49 pm

kidino
Elite Member

Postby PattyGale » Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:31 pm

PattyGale

Postby kidino » Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:03 am

I know have free XSitePro template on my site. You can download it and drop it in the XSitePro installation folder and it'll appear among the options.

http://moneyclicking.net/xsitepro-templates
kidino
Elite Member

Hmmm.. well I'm now a PROUD user of XSitePro!

Postby kgoodale » Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:48 am

Here I was just trying to get around to catching up on all the posts I've missed the last few months... and somehow... somewhere... :evil: here.. I read about XSitePro ... and then of course had to have it! :lol:

Had a total blast playing with for just one day now .. and just put up my first page at: http://ez-hosts.com/xsitepro.html Will play around with it more when I have time to add more pages.. and play with the features... but this is one terrific & powerful... yet FUN software program!! I love it!! :D

Karen G.
kgoodale

Postby Blind Freddy » Thu Aug 25, 2005 10:07 pm

Blind Freddy

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Aug 25, 2005 11:42 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Blind Freddy » Sun Aug 28, 2005 8:48 am

Hello Lynn,

Thanks for the welcome. Look like you have a very active forum here.

Yes, I have a link. No takers to answer my question - which I would have preferred instead of emailing the developers.

Will do that if nothing is posted here.

Regards,
Eric G.
Blind Freddy

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Aug 28, 2005 10:35 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby kgoodale » Sun Aug 28, 2005 3:11 pm

kgoodale

Postby Blind Freddy » Sat Sep 03, 2005 8:04 pm

Blind Freddy

I love using XsitePro

Postby jayt » Sat Nov 19, 2005 7:20 pm

jayt

Postby Griffin Lilly Jr » Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:45 am

I read the testimonials and I am impressed with XSite Pro. I was wondering how does XSP square off with the likes of SBI? Very hard to dispute SBI's 'proof in the pudding' testimonial page plus the hit count of their clients (I am also considering that the hits do not tell how many are sales and the conversion rate).
Griffin Lilly Jr

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Dec 10, 2005 3:01 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Testimonials & Product Reviews