[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Do you have this one? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Do you have this one?

Tell us about the products/services that you have purchased online! Good, Bad? Want to recommend a service professional? -or- (ack!) Run accross a scam? Tell us all about it!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Do you have this one?

Postby heather2 » Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:35 am

heather2

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:35 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby heather2 » Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:23 am

Well, I went ahead and ordered it. Knowing Corey's reputation, I'm sure it's a gem and I'm one of those people who love getting tangible items (instead of downloading everything). The feedback I got from others was very positive so I went for it. Thought it would be a great learning tool for a long time to come! :D
heather2

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:33 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby heather2 » Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:39 am

heather2

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:42 pm

Well, and my copy is copyright 1996-2001... so it may be that they update the content frequently. I honestly dont know (which is why I emailed Derek).

Let's see - the "most popular pay per click engine" was GoTo.com. He mentions submitting your website to the search engines. Etc.

You'll have to check it out when you get it and let me know ;) I'd love to hear about it, myself!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby heather2 » Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:53 pm

I found out from someone that they do update it like each year so hopefully I'm good to go! I will definitely let you know though!
heather2

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:31 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby heather2 » Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:48 am

I guess things must be crazy over there with the transition and all. Hopefully, their CS will improve soon!

I did get the package and started going thru it. So far so good. I've skipped around looking at the subjects that I need to read about most first. The bonuses seem really good - the DVDs and CDs - haven't tapped into those yet either.

Right now, I'm busy digging into Joel Comm's AdSense ebook and I have to listen to the teleseminar they held the other day.

So much to learn, so little time! :wink:
heather2

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Jul 24, 2005 7:43 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Testimonials & Product Reviews