This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Zen Rock Garden Review

Tell us about the products/services that you have purchased online! Good, Bad? Want to recommend a service professional? -or- (ack!) Run accross a scam? Tell us all about it!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Zen Rock Garden Review

Postby pjstowk » Sat Jun 25, 2005 10:13 am

I received a Zen Rock Garden set from Sara Duggan. At first I was not sure what to do with it, but with instructions from Sara and by looking at the website I found there are many uses for this mysterious little rock garden set.

The mini Zen Garden set is a lovely accent to my kitchen table (used as center piece). You get a stone-like container with sand, tiny stones a small rake.

This set is often used as a meditation piece you can arrange it however you would like and rake the sand as part of your meditation routine. I used it and it was a great distraction from the day’s stresses of being a mom with 3 children. It is fun to make different arrangements and create a unique look for your room décor.

Another use for this rock garden set is to have it on your desk at the office so you can use it to relieve stress when your day gets hectic. It is also a great conversation piece.

Zen Rock Gardening was used in ancient times as a stress relieving activity. Zen Gardening is designed to help clear the mind so you can block out the chaos of everyday life.

If you would like to learn more about the Zen Rock Garden you can visit Sara's site at:

http://mommie-care.com/mamas/wop.html

She promotes many products on her site.
pjstowk

Return to Testimonials & Product Reviews