This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Purrfectly Simple Cat Mat & Toys

Tell us about the products/services that you have purchased online! Good, Bad? Want to recommend a service professional? -or- (ack!) Run accross a scam? Tell us all about it!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Postby karadawn » Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:47 pm

You've seen the expensive cat beds in stores and maybe even purchased one or two for your favorite feline. But if they immediately turned their nose away from it, or you are looking for a more cost effective and less bulky bed, read on.

Louella's Goodies recently sent me a cat nip cat mat and 2 toys for my 5 loveable cats. As soon as I sat down to open the package, my kids' cat Boo was immediately on my desk to see what was in the bag. When I pulled out the square mat and put it on the floor, he was all over it (and under it too!). After playing on it for a few minutes, Taz came to see what this new thing was. He too spent several minutes rolling around and nibbling on the mat.

It's now been about a week since we've had the mat, and while the scent has faded and they don't go quite as crazy, Boo and 2 of our kittens have claimed this mat as their new bed. They absolutely LOVE it.

The mats and cat nip toys are very durable, and I'm surprised they are still in perfect condition. Boo especially can get wild while playing, and feared he would tear it apart. I was amazed to see not one flaw on it still (other than a few cat hairs, of course). The cat nip inside certainly made them excited and they tried very hard to get to it without success.

Louella's Goodies currently has several options for purchasing these cute and very useful products. You can purchase the cat mats and simple cat toys separately, or together in a package. There is even an option for purchasing a "multiple cat collection", which includes 2 cat mats, 2 small cat toys, and 2 large cat toys. If you have more than one cat or cats that don't like to share, definitely go with this option!

To see these items and more, visit: http://www.louellasgoodies.com
(Cat mat and toys available under "Kitty Cat Supplies")

~~~~~~~~~~
About the author: Kara Kelso is a wahm of 2 kids and several loveable cats. She is the co-owner of Prairie Soy Candles, which offers natural soy wax candles. See new candles each week by signing up to her newsletter at: http://www.PrairieSoyCandles.com/newsletter.html
karadawn

Return to Testimonials & Product Reviews