[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - The products I use every day in my online business... • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

The products I use every day in my online business...

Tell us about the products/services that you have purchased online! Good, Bad? Want to recommend a service professional? -or- (ack!) Run accross a scam? Tell us all about it!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Postby ChristyK » Tue Jan 06, 2004 3:46 pm

Let's see if I can share another without causing trouble. :wink:
Another tool I take for granted so didn't think to share is Shortkeys.
You can find it at . I only use the lite version which is free. You enter abbreviations for words that you use often and the shortkeys replacing it with a word or phrase.

Christy
ChristyK
Elite Member

Postby CorpRebel » Tue Jan 06, 2004 10:22 pm

CorpRebel

Postby Abbey » Wed Jan 07, 2004 12:10 am

Abbey

Postby robert adams » Wed Jan 07, 2004 11:32 am

robert adams
Elite Member

Postby scott » Wed Jan 07, 2004 1:18 pm

scott

Postby Abbey » Wed Jan 07, 2004 4:41 pm

Abbey

Postby scott » Wed Jan 07, 2004 5:50 pm

scott

Postby ChristyK » Wed Jan 07, 2004 6:48 pm

Robert.. Oh, gosh, yes! And I am not a slow typist. I use it mostly for signature lines and passwords. Now that means that your passwords are on your desktop so may not be a good idea if other people can get to your computer. But I sit at my husband's computer and type P1 and nothing happens before I remember I don't have my shortkeys.

I try to use abbreviations that relate to the word or phrase but is not used commonly in typing - combination of letters and numbers or maybe throw a period in the middle. For instance I just type 'sc.com' and my whole URL pops up or scemail and my email address pops in. Or how about 'cjpass' which keeps me from having to remember my password for commission junction. It's not shorter, just easier to remember. You can even write a whole message out and save it as a 2 letter shortkey. I love it as you can tell. :D

Christy
ChristyK
Elite Member

Postby Abbey » Wed Jan 07, 2004 8:19 pm

Robert
I totally understand what you are saying - and see your point.
It is similar ,as I have said before to setting up macros in Word
but, I will say when i worked for a law firm and had many repeat phrases, I loved the macros!

Christy is right - you have to 'code' it with something that is easy enough to remember. A lot of onliners seem to use it for standard response sayings in replying to emails, and like Christy, for sig lines.

Abbey
Abbey

Postby ritzelm » Sat Jan 24, 2004 5:48 pm

ritzelm

Postby Abbey » Sat Jan 24, 2004 9:32 pm

Pretty neat! Technology keeps on still amazing me!

Thanks ritzelm.

Abbey
Abbey

Postby sugarrae » Tue Feb 17, 2004 5:09 pm

sugarrae
Elite Member

Postby ChristyK » Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:31 pm

ChristyK
Elite Member

Postby Ladan Lashkari » Mon Aug 15, 2005 2:04 am

Hi,

I use:

Dreamweaver MX
Photoshop CS
NopePad
TextPad
Outlook
FTP Voyager
WebTrends Log Analyzer
WebGraphics Optimizer
Email Unlimited
... and many other tools!
Ladan Lashkari

The best programs I use.

Postby Kelley » Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:54 pm

Great topic, Lynn!

Besides Adobe for PDF files, I also use Virtual Vault. Virtual Vault is a 'three-foot-thick' safe that prevents anyone from being able to copy and paste my eBook.

Without that, there would be a risk of seeing my eBook being emailed to me and everyone else in the world. Or being sold on someone else's website without paying me a dime.

The other program I absolutely love is InstantAttention. It has shot my sales up 350% since the day it went up. It took only five minutes to install it. Check out my links to see what it looks like in action, or to sign up.
Kelley

PreviousNext

Return to Testimonials & Product Reviews