[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - NakedPLR • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

NakedPLR

Tell us about the products/services that you have purchased online! Good, Bad? Want to recommend a service professional? -or- (ack!) Run accross a scam? Tell us all about it!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

NakedPLR

Postby CorpRebel » Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:27 pm

Hi All!

Have you been curious about using Private Label Rights (PLR) products to get started with your own products? I’ve been dabbling around this past year using PLR products to sell on my own. Many of you know me as mainly an affiliate marketer. Having my own products has always seemed to be too much hassle for me to do. Plus the fact that I tend to be on the lazy side.

But I tried a few low priced info products to start out with and it’s been quite the education AND very profitable for me over the course of the year. So I decided to “crank it up” a bit for the new year and get better educated about PLR.

So …How About Some Naked PLR?

NO, NO, NO … NOT That Kind!

Last fall, I signed up for the membership site created by Jeremy Burns, who is very well-known as a MASTER of PLR (Private Label Rights) products.

Follow me here as I’m going to break down exactly what the site is all about and what to expect if you decide to check it out.

We’ll start with a description of exactly what the NakedPLR site really is …

It’s a Private Label Rights (PLR) monthly membership site that gives you 4-5 new private label rights products every month. These are eBooks, guides or reports on niches that have been researched and are HOT topics in profitable niches.

One thing I found interesting was the price. In a time where “quality” private label rights products cost $50-$70 EACH on the low end, NakedPLR comes in at a low $47 a month for ALL 4-5 products which is kind of refreshing!

NOTE: Right now it’s only $1 for a 30 day trial and $19.97 monthly after the first 30 days as a new charter member during the initial launch going on now.

Here’s a more specific break down of each section in the site.

NakedPLR’s

This is the section that you’ll go to in order to get access to the current months private label rights products. Each product comes with two documents called the Product Analysis and Fast Action Ideas documents.

These documents contain copy starters to help you create an awesome sales letter for your new eBook as well as keywords and competitive pay per click analysis so that you can start bidding on keywords to get traffic to your website quickly.

You’ll also find market research, potential titles for your product and much more.

Also included are 25 articles for each of the products that you can use to further customize your book, use for article marketing or use for creating reports or other traffic generating materials.

PLR Training

This section is definitely worth the price of the membership. Most membership sites that say that they are going to offer training fall very short of delivering on their promise.

So far, there have been incredible amounts of training resources and tools added to the member’s area of NakedPLR that are of extremely high value. There are over a half dozen manuals and quick start guides that show you everything from how to customize your books each month all the way to making more money from them, multiplying profits and getting cheaper pay per click traffic.

I REALLY feel that this one section alone is worth every penny of the monthly membership fee.

Site Builder

This section gives you everything that you need to build a hot selling website that you can use to start selling your products.

It’s a complete course that takes you through the entire process of using the two documents that come with each product to craft your own sales letter step by step, without writing anything from scratch! (THIS is pretty slick!)

This course is around 100 pages long and could easily be a $97 sales letter customization course all by itself.

Best of all, you also get a sales letter template that aids you in the process with more guidance and the formatting already done for you.

Bonus PLR’s

This section has products with rights that you can use to start selling right away for immediate profits. More added each month.

Most of these "bonus" products come complete with sales letters and graphics and are ready to roll.

The cool thing is that you can use some of the tactics that you’ve learned in the training material provided in the training section and further customize these existing products.

This allows you to create a product fast that’s totally unique to you.

Download them and use the information in them to profit from and also use them to sell for a profit.

I have continued my monthly membership (going on my third month now) as I am EXTREMELY happy with all of the products and ESPECIALLY the training offered that I am receiving as a NakedPLR member. It’s been eye opening for me.

Of course, the star is the 4-5 products you get every month with private label rights enabling you to start 4-5 new niche businesses each month but the training, bonus products, tools and affiliate training are also worth their weight in gold.

If you have an interest in having your own info products to profit with, I certainly encourage you to check out NakedPLR and grab your own membership.

Need MORE Info?

Start The NEW Year On A Profitable Note!

8)

P.S. Take them up on their $1.00 thirty day trial offer. I believe you will be pleasantly surprised! :wink:
CorpRebel

UWE Treasure Hunt

Postby Atif » Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:03 am

Atif

Postby terrapin719 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:34 pm

This is a really interesting PLR product. I have been looking for some new PLR subscriptions, something different to work with (and of course researching to check out the competition since I'm trying to get started selling PLR as well)

I bookmarked this for later this week when I'll be shopping around. Do you have any examples of sites or products you made using the PLR from NakedPLR?
terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby terrapin719 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:35 pm

Actually... I just saw the 1 dollar trial offer, so I went ahead and set up my subscription now.
terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby terrapin719 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:19 pm

Wow. Just Wow.

I had a few minutes this morning between getting the kids on the bus to look at just ONE of the topics for the current month, and I was totally impressed with this PLR subscription. I will definitely be staying on with this one long term.

I can't wait until next week when I have more time to look more in depth at the files and the other topics! Definitely a great find. Thank you for sharing it here.
terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby CorpRebel » Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:15 pm

CorpRebel

Return to Testimonials & Product Reviews