This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Freebie Alert: "Why We're Broke and How to Fix It"

Tell us about the products/services that you have purchased online! Good, Bad? Want to recommend a service professional? -or- (ack!) Run accross a scam? Tell us all about it!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Freebie Alert: "Why We're Broke and How to Fix It"

Postby lisaw » Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:23 pm

Thought I'd give everyone a heads up to a terrific freebie! Naomi Dunford of IttyBiz.com has started a new blog series designed to help businesses and entrepeneurs like us excel in tough economic times.

Here's a short excerpt from Part One of this series (posted online now!) that explains how the rest of the course will work:

"IttyBiz has made over $176,000 this year through six different types of income streams. In Part Two of this series, I’m going to explain to you how we did it. In Part Three, I’m going to tell you how I helped a client of mine do it, somebody who went from bumming around grad school to charging $500 an hour consulting. In Part Four, I’m going to answer your specific questions about creating a safe, non-scuzzy portfolio of online income streams.

It’s going to be thorough. It’s going to be fun. It’s going to help you beat this recession. And yes, it’s going to be free."

For what it's worth, Naomi has a solid track record of helping real people build real businesses from scratch, and doing it fast. I've been reading her blog for about a year now and talking with her on Twitter, and I can honestly say that she's terrific. She's going to show us, step by step, how she makes the kind of money that she does.

Check out her post and sign up for this awesome free course here: http://snurl.com/4zfwi
lisaw
Elite Member

Return to Testimonials & Product Reviews