[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - MWP - Is Making Everyone a Lot of Money!!! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

MWP - Is Making Everyone a Lot of Money!!!

Tell us about the products/services that you have purchased online! Good, Bad? Want to recommend a service professional? -or- (ack!) Run accross a scam? Tell us all about it!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

MWP - Is Making Everyone a Lot of Money!!!

Postby Truffles_R_Us » Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:53 pm

Well, I paid in... what is clear is anyone joining through my link in this Post will, like myself, receive MASSIVE CONSTANT SPILLOVER!!! I have now had almost 60,000 Members spilled over from above as the Sponsor in my Upline is the Number 1 or 2 Top Promoter EVERY MONTH! and their Spillover is Enormous! I won't be changing my Leg so anyone joining below me will also receive the SAME MASSIVE CONSTANT SPILLOVER!!! absolutely 100% GUARANTEED (Anyone joining me even for FREE can you come back here and let everyone know that I am telling this as it is, absolutely 100%...

Join Me Today and see what I mean, you can join me for Free and simply watch to see how your Spillover builds, you will see all your Pre-Enrollees and many Paid people constantly coming in, and you will have until each Thursday or Friday morning to decide to pay in and Join hence keeping all of those Paid members who have been placed in your Downline! it's incredible, I have totalled hundreds of Paid in members as well as the 60,000 Pre-Enrollees in a handful of weeks...

Join me Today for FREE and see for yourself the results as they come in, you can stay FREE week after week and you will clearly see the sheer number of Members that are placed in your downline that you will keep simply by upgrading and paying in, but like I said you can physically see your downline building in hours if you join through me due to my immediate Upline

Looking forward to seeing you there and hearing how MASSIVE your spillover will also be...

:wink:
Last edited by Truffles_R_Us on Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Truffles_R_Us

Postby Truffles_R_Us » Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:05 am

Truffles_R_Us

Postby Truffles_R_Us » Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:30 am

Hi everyone, The Link in the First Message was actually typed in slightly incorrect hence it would have shown a Blank Page, I apologise for this, it has been amended now...

Well if anyone has any doubts about who to Join under, I have left my settings alone in order to provide anyone joining my downline the Maximum Possible Spillover, I am in the Number One Leg in the Opp, join below me and you will be GUARANTEED Massive Spillover of Pre-Enrollees as well as Paid In Sign Ups!!!

I am amazed at how many I am getting daily, my own Upline has left their settings alone as has their Upline which is the TOP Affiliate in the whole Program!!! hence we are really not Bull S******* around when we tell you that you WILL 100% see HUGE Spillover, you can Join for FREE and simply sit there watching your Downline Build each day if you are sceptical, but be warned when you get to the end of each week you will see those Sign Ups disappear and go to the first paid in member of your Downline, but you can then see it all building once again immediately until the next Friday of course if you still don't Pay in...

Here's my RED HOT Link can also be seen in my Signature...

The Good Thing with Joining Me is I DO GUARANTEE what I Preach and you can come back here and Tell Everyone if I am BS'ing absolutely No Probs...
Truffles_R_Us

Postby robert adams » Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:57 pm

Is there a product?
or service?

what are you selling?
there is no way to tell what this program is about without signing up.
that is one of the things I don't like about MLM.
Even if there is a product, recruiting is the main thing.

Well, if you can't make a decent living from selling the product alone, then you will never make any money recruiting others that can't sell the product either.

all this "spillover" is useless if nobody is selling any product.
robert
robert adams
Elite Member

Postby Truffles_R_Us » Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:27 am

Hi Robert,

There certainly IS a Product, infact an absolutely awesome Product especially for those of you in the USA, it might have been better if I had shown another link: http://truffles.myworlddiscounts.com/

For the first time EVER, MyWorldPLUS offers a discount membership card that saves people money at over 175,000 retailers worldwide PLUS an online shopping platform that allows people to earn cash back at over 600 online stores!

With our one of a kind discount card, our members can save hundreds of dollars every month on things they are already purchasing...including meals, recreation, movies, travel, sporting events, and MUCH MORE! PLUS, you can earn up to 10% cash back when you shop online at any of our over 600 brand name stores worldwide!

On top of the great money saving discounts and cash back earnings, MyWorldPLUS is also a VERY profitable opportunity in itself. With one of the most POWERFUL compensation programs ever seen in the home based business industry, MyWorldPLUS gives our members yet another awesome way to earn extra income all in your spare time from home
Truffles_R_Us

Return to Testimonials & Product Reviews