[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - 30 minute backlinks review • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

30 minute backlinks review

Tell us about the products/services that you have purchased online! Good, Bad? Want to recommend a service professional? -or- (ack!) Run accross a scam? Tell us all about it!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

30 minute backlinks review

Postby terrapin719 » Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:36 am

I have been using by Michelle MacPhearson for awhile now and I really do like it, I've posted reviews and examples on my business blog and thought they might be helpful to somebody who was considering the product.

I have several posts about it on my blog so here they are in the order that I posted them.

http://easywahmwebsites.com/uncategoriz ... nd-one/81/

http://easywahmwebsites.com/stuff-we-us ... klinks/96/

http://easywahmwebsites.com/stuff-we-us ... ready/102/

http://easywahmwebsites.com/stuff-we-us ... -page/115/

http://easywahmwebsites.com/uncategoriz ... ecake/120/

And if you don't want to read all that, the basic point is that it was easy to use and Michelle takes you step by step through each of the things that she does to make this program work.

I was most pleased with her customer service. I had a few questions that I wanted to ask her and was surprised to find a personal reply very quickly from her, both via email and via Twitter.

That alone was enough to make me a happy customer. So often you see internet marketing products thrown up and ignored by the marketers that created them.
terrapin719
Elite Member

Return to Testimonials & Product Reviews