[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Internet Marketing Bureau • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Internet Marketing Bureau

Tell us about the products/services that you have purchased online! Good, Bad? Want to recommend a service professional? -or- (ack!) Run accross a scam? Tell us all about it!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Internet Marketing Bureau

Postby prep16505 » Tue Aug 17, 2004 2:49 am

Hey all. I just started up my dropshipping magazine subscription website and I needed to promote my website and get some targeted traffic. My buddy told me about a program called IMB (Internet Marketing Bureau). I was skeptical at first but I wanted to check it out. I went to the website that sells the software http://www.internetmarketingbureau.com . Unlike most sites that just sell X amount of hits, this software was offering unlimited hits for a flat fee. Not only that, but the trafic would be people who actually are interested in my magazines. I purchase the software and after 2 days I had already sold 14 subsciptions. I anticipate more are on the way! I am so happy I went with IMB. I thought I would share my secret with you all!
prep16505

Postby rmjvol » Tue Aug 17, 2004 10:22 am

rmjvol

Postby prep16505 » Wed Aug 18, 2004 12:10 am

Actually I talked with the guy that created the software. He graduated with his masters in computer science and knows a lot about the subject of internet marketing. I encourage any doubters to try it. Comes with money back before 30 days if you want.
prep16505

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:50 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby prep16505 » Thu Aug 19, 2004 1:38 pm

prep16505

Return to Testimonials & Product Reviews