This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Success Alert: Conversations with Successful Entrepreneurs

Tell us about the products/services that you have purchased online! Good, Bad? Want to recommend a service professional? -or- (ack!) Run accross a scam? Tell us all about it!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Success Alert: Conversations with Successful Entrepreneurs

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:01 am

Success Alert by John Evans
"Conversations with Successful Internet Entrepreneurs"
http://www.selfstartersweeklytips.com/success-alert.htm

This book has been positively reviewed by the likes of Ken Evoy, Allan Gardyne and Phil Wiley. I had the opportunity to sit down and read it myself this weekend - and I was really blown away. Its nuts what kind of information they were giving up during the interviews! For example, the first guy - Colin McDoughall - actually trained under James Martell. He's a full time affiliate marketer and earns over $25k/month... and in this book, he discloses how he does it and what some of his main sites are. I certainly didn’t expect the depth of detail he goes into!

Then there was Don Peters who has sold $2.7 million worth of merchandise on eBay (Wow, huh?!). And Maria Gracia who works online full-time and earns over $250,000/year. She actually includes a sample of her newsletter, for which she has over 110,000 subscribers.

Carl Fraser's was an interesting story. He sold over $1 million in products on the internet last year... through only ONE website.

One of the things that stood out to me most, interview after interview, was how these people came up with their business ideas... what they put into the start-up (time & money wise) and how long it took them to achieve outstanding results. I was completely engrossed in each personal story... and truly inspired by the facts that they each shared.

This was way more than merely motivational and inspirational, though - it was extremely informative, with an exclusive "inside look" and more detail and depth into their business models than I ever would have expected!

Highly Recommended!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Testimonials & Product Reviews