[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Have Anyone Bought Your Simply Stupid ? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Have Anyone Bought Your Simply Stupid ?

Tell us about the products/services that you have purchased online! Good, Bad? Want to recommend a service professional? -or- (ack!) Run accross a scam? Tell us all about it!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Have Anyone Bought Your Simply Stupid ?

Postby Katherinel » Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:10 am

Katherinel

Postby gkideas » Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:30 pm

I've never heard of that site, but I found it rather "stupid" myself. I suppose they did all that to be gimmicky, but it was nothing that held my interest.

Sorry I couldn't be more help, but they don't look like a very serious business to me.

GiGi
gkideas

Postby Home_Based_Mom » Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:46 am

Are you on the mailing list of the person who sent you the e-mail? If not, the message was spam and after you report it you should delete it. Also, any offer that has to stoop to spam marketing is doomed to failure and you should make it a point NOT to sign up.

Sandi
Home_Based_Mom

Postby Katherinel » Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:08 pm

Katherinel

Postby karynsolo » Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:57 am

Im too cheap to depart with the .10 cents for the offer on yoursimplystupid.com but I did laugh my hind end off reading the ridiculous site.
karynsolo

Postby Katherinel » Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:51 am

i completely forgot about providing a review on this.. lol

Anyway, yoursimplystupid is absolutely fabulous and good. It is worth more than those $67 and the $97 ebooks that i have bought before..

I go to Warriorforum as well, and here is the review http://warriorforum.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=215895 .. It seems that website is owned by one of the most respected poster over there, and he did it to "shock" and make the website unique ala Rich Jerk, but at least this website did it with much more substance and great information.

For my review, it is obvious if you read from the start that i was not really sure about buying the product, but now i am a converted fan of this guy. He simply is amazing and is very good at giving total value buy.

His first ebook is called Anti Stupid Cure, and its about breaking faults that many top IMers tell you. He provides like 20 to 30 pages of graphics to teach people about how real "online business" works, and it did actually made me think a lot about what i am doing. Then he went ahead to introduce about how to set up the real online business, and then he showed real examples of how he did it, and how to develop it further. He talked a lot on the setups, and how to avoid pitfalls.

I bought his second ebook as well and its called " Me No Doofus". As i didnt buy it straight away, i paid $7.92 for it after 3 days. If you buy it as a OTO there and then, you can get it at $2.97.

Me No Doofus, is more meatier and worth like $97 just for the content in it. He talked a lot more on the advanced ways to bring up a online business, and why he believes the pyjama-preneur ( he calls it that but he means home based business) will always fail. His methods, and his examples are truly thought provoking and concise to the point.

Besides that, he talks about why he did yoursimplystupid.com and why he did what he did, and how he is doing it by putting some simple ideas that for me is simply "eye opening". This ebook has really changed the way i have looked on my online business , and how i will develop it after this using his ideas.

The only grouse i have about the ebook, is that the graphics are slightly ameteur and it should have been made more pomp and stylish after all the effects he used with his website ..lol.. And yes, he did talk about coffee a lot, and i hate coffee :lol: .. Green tea is more of my thing.

Other than that, i think the book is very very good, and worth more than the 10 cents or the $7.92 that i paid.. i would have been more than willing to give $67 for the information he shared.. its that good, and i think even the WF warriors agree.

Anyway, those who joined can now affiliate for his website for 1000% commision. This is another special feature for paying customers, and one that i will be now marketing for with my list.

Final note : This 2 nearly 100 pages ebooks gets my 2 thumbs up .. Yoursimplystupid rocks !

:D
Katherinel

Return to Testimonials & Product Reviews