[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Frustrated with BANS • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Frustrated with BANS

Tell us about the products/services that you have purchased online! Good, Bad? Want to recommend a service professional? -or- (ack!) Run accross a scam? Tell us all about it!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Frustration with BANS FTP

Postby caraex » Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:56 pm

caraex
Elite Member

Postby Maggie » Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:19 am

Maggie

BANS Installation

Postby caraex » Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:20 pm

Thanks so much Margaret! I apreciate all the trouble you went to. Now if I can just keep my phone line working maybe I can get something done!

A very happy New Year to you also with best wishes for success!

caraex
caraex
Elite Member

Postby markpaulquinn » Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:25 am

Caraex,

Do you have the exact wording of the error message you get? That would be helpful.

Also, are you using a wireless router? Sometimes there are additional things you have to do if you're using a wireless router to get your ftp to work. If you do have a wireless router, then when you provide the error message it will be much easier to tell if that's part of the issue.

Paul Schlegel & Mark Quinn
markpaulquinn

Postby Martha D. » Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:38 pm

I hate to burst everone's bubble over BANS but I am not satisfied with it and particularly not satisfied with the lack of response on getting a refund. Apparently, I'm in the minority here, but, as somewhat of a newbie yet, I found it to be more difficult than expected. I'm sure it must be working fine for many but not for me. And it seems their support doesn't apply when it comes to refunds.
Martha D.

Postby Maggie » Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:49 pm

What is it that has stumped you, Martha?? ..... I'm sure we'd be happy to help you get the software up and running.

I can't comment about a refund - I think you could probably take that up directly with Clickbank.

... I have to say I love the software; but I served my apprenticeship learning how to set up databases and software scripts over the years, so I can take stuff for granted now which I found horrendously difficult when I was starting out.

Margaret
Maggie

Postby Martha D. » Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:04 pm

Martha D.

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:20 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Martha D. » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:46 pm

Thanks Lynn, I appreciate it but I already gave ClickBank the PayPal receipt # and all other pertinent info. Unfortunately, they simply say that they have no record of this transaction. I may try again anyway but I'm somewhat resigned that it's pointless. I'll live!
Sooner or later I'm going to put all this info. together and make it work. Nothing is ever a complete loss.
Thanks again for your response. :)
Martha D.

Postby edysby » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:25 am

Hi Careax

Are you still having problem with uploading file using cuteftp?
I am using cuteftp to upload my files. But I use paid version. It's user friendly tools.

Click your ftp software, choose File > New > Ftp Site

Then fill the form with the domain name detail (such as hostaddress, username and password). Then Click connect.

If you already connected, on left bar of your cute ftp choose files or folders (on your local hard disk) that you want to upload. Block them. Then click up narrow (on tool bar) to upload your files on your hosting.

BTW which section on this forum discussing BANS?
I have some question about bans.
edysby
Elite Member

Postby Maggie » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:29 am

Maggie

Postby edysby » Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:17 am

edysby
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:17 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Previous