[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Recommend Domain Registration (other than GoDaddy) • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Recommend Domain Registration (other than GoDaddy)

Tell us about the products/services that you have purchased online! Good, Bad? Want to recommend a service professional? -or- (ack!) Run accross a scam? Tell us all about it!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Recommend Domain Registration (other than GoDaddy)

Postby caraex » Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:01 pm

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good, inexpensive domain registration site besides GoDaddy? Also, do most of you have private registration of your domains? Is it worth the extra cost? Thanks!

caraex
caraex
Elite Member

Postby caraex » Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:57 pm

This was my first post and I did not scroll down far enough to see there is a separate forum for domain questions - sorry!

caraex
caraex
Elite Member

Postby sherryhan » Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:18 pm

Namecheap - http://www.namecheap.com/ - is also a good one, and I personally don't use private listing. To me, when I check up someone's WHOIS and I see it's private, I automatically think that they are hiding something. That being said, I imagine having privacy equals peace of mind though, so it's really up to you.
sherryhan

Postby Daniel Cassidy » Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:37 pm

I use DynaDot. You can buy the domains and get credit for them if you decide you don't want it after a couple of days. $8.99 a year domain reg
Daniel Cassidy

Postby TorontoCarol » Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:28 pm

I use Netfirms for some of my domains. They are not expensive and don't charge extra for the privacy option like godaddy does.
TorontoCarol
Elite Member

Postby Mommyland » Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:09 pm

I have used Name Cheap in the past they are pretty good Although I never got renewal reminders so those two sites are now gone with the wind.

As far as Privacy I personally don't use that option to me I just don't see the point. I know anyone who wants to find out where I am they will with or with out that.
Mommyland
Elite Member

Return to Testimonials & Product Reviews