[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Is there something like Adsense somewhere else? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Is there something like Adsense somewhere else?

Tell us about the products/services that you have purchased online! Good, Bad? Want to recommend a service professional? -or- (ack!) Run accross a scam? Tell us all about it!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Is there something like Adsense somewhere else?

Postby Changing Lives » Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:37 pm

:?: I was wondering is there is something other then using Adsense to create income?

Thanks,
Joanne
Changing Lives

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:38 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Contextual Advertising

Postby Changing Lives » Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:11 pm

:) Thank you Lynn. I didn't know what is was that I didn't know! I just knew there was another Adsense like program but what to call it for a search was beyond me.

Interesting thing about online businesses. Many of us know what we want to do but don't know exactly how to go about it or the right questions to ask.

Joanne
Changing Lives

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:16 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Michael b » Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:13 am

Joanne,

I use auction ads and use it extremely well. I am almost being labled the "auction ads man" now :)

Although they just changed their name to shopping ads. I actually have a link for a report I wrote about auction ads in my profile you might want to check out.

I don't want to just plug my own product but it is the best help guide for making money using auction ads :)
Michael b

Postby Changing Lives » Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:49 pm

Hey Michael,

Thanks for the link and I will check it out!
Changing Lives

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:33 am

Its a great report ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Here's the biggest list I've found!

Postby RKramkowski » Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:22 pm

What timing... I actually stumbled across this link only days ago. If you can't fine something that'll work for you in here, it probably doesn't exist.

http://hubpages.com/hub/101-Google-Adsense-Alternatives

Bob
RKramkowski

Postby shri » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:26 pm

Hey don't miss to check the link in bobs post..thats one huge list. (173 alternatives to adsense). :roll: Thx for sharing it with us, bob.

shri

shri

Postby nar321 » Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:56 pm

nar321
Elite Member

How about better than PPC?

Postby Ellen » Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:47 pm

Thanks for the link to that list. Wow! I had no idea there were so many PPC alternatives to Google AdSense. Of course, all of the alternatives listed, from what I could tell, were still all Pay Per Click (PPC) type programs. (When and IF visitors to your website click, you get paid a commission. The amount you'll be paid is a secret.)

There is an alternative to PPC though. It's called Pay Per Play (PPP). And publishers get paid for 100% of their website traffic - with no links to click. It's being called "The Next Big Thing," and I couldn't agree more.

I not only believe this will be better than PPC, Adsense, etc., from a publishers perspective, I believe it will be better from a consumers perspective too. As a matter of fact, I look forward to visiting websites that are using this INSTEAD of all the banners, sponsored links, pop-ups and "drive me to another website" types of programs. They're old and extremely annoying!

I went ahead and left a comment on the page where the Alternatives to Google Adsense list is, sharing the link to this new PPP program. Hopefully the owner of that list will add the link to her list so others will learn about it too -- and soon. I say SOON because if you sign up as a publisher BEFORE Feb 1st, 2008, you'll be able to secure our postion to earn referral income through two additional referral levels -- on top of what you'll earn by playing on your own website(s). (I love that! Getting paid to play? How ingenious!)

And Lynn, if you're reading this, I hope you'll look into it too! You have a huge following here that I am certain will appreciate you telling them about this program, and if the enormous support this is already recieving (over 8 million websites already signed up,) is any indication of how successful it's going to be, it just might help you generate some very deserving income for your oh-so-worthwhile website(s), newsletters, forums, etc.

By the way, it's FREE to sign up so you have absolutely nothing to lose. You just have to sign up before February 1st if you're at all interested in sharing this with others and earning referral income.

The link is in my signature, as well as, in my comment near the bottom of the Alternatives to Google Adsense hubpage mentioned earlier in this thread.)
Ellen

Postby cheaputils » Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:06 am

You could try looking at for more ideas.
cheaputils

Postby jeana900 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:53 pm

Wow! Thank you guys for all this valuable information. I also did not know there were so many alternatives to Google adsense. I appreciate you sharing the list.

Blessings,
Beryl
jeana900

Postby miriampotter » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:14 am

miriampotter

Return to Testimonials & Product Reviews