[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Does anyone have Instant Article Wizard? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Does anyone have Instant Article Wizard?

Tell us about the products/services that you have purchased online! Good, Bad? Want to recommend a service professional? -or- (ack!) Run accross a scam? Tell us all about it!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Does anyone have Instant Article Wizard?

Postby JeanM » Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:47 pm

JeanM
Elite Member

Postby LaneLester » Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:15 am

I'm guilty of buying too much stuff (gurus love me... except for the ones where I have sense enough to ask for a refund). I, too, have, and I think it's going to be very worthwhile... for non-IM niches. I'm not so sure about the IM topics, because you get a lot of junk from the IM pages on the Web.

I've only done one project with it, but it worked OK. After I clicked the copy-to-clipboard icon, I just opened my favorite editor, TextPad, clicked Paste, and there my new article was! I saved it with a .txt extension, edited it, and saved it again.

The .iaw files are just internal for use.

Lane
LaneLester

Postby JeanM » Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:12 am

Lane

That was exactly what I needed. Thank you so much! I spent half the day yesterday(off and on) trying to figure it out. I appreciate you help!

JeanM
JeanM
Elite Member

Postby TorontoCarol » Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:51 pm

Hi Jean,
I'm sure you'll like Instant Article Wizard. I find it great for doing research - the hardest thing is to know when to stop :)
TorontoCarol
Elite Member

Return to Testimonials & Product Reviews