[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Split Testing Script for under 10 bucks • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Split Testing Script for under 10 bucks

Tell us about the products/services that you have purchased online! Good, Bad? Want to recommend a service professional? -or- (ack!) Run accross a scam? Tell us all about it!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Split Testing Script for under 10 bucks

Postby Alan Petersen » Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:17 pm

I wanted to let you know about a great new script for under 10 bucks that will kick off your split testing campaigns which should lead to sweeter conversion rates as in ka-ching!

Testing is one of the most important aspects of building our online business yet it's something we seldom do.

Split testing can mean the difference between a 1% conversion rate and 5% conversion rate! Yet we don't do it.

For me the reason was simple, I was overwhelmed with the process so it intimidated me.

The actual technical part of creating split tests and carrying out the testing seemed a daunting task. So it was easier to bury my head in the sand instead of figuring out how to effectively test my marketing campaigns.

Thankfully that has changed with the find of a fantastic script by John Taylor that he sells for less than $10!

The script is and it's one of the best purchases I've made for my marketing business in 2007.

Ad Test Pro lets you easily create split testing campaigns. It generates a few lines of code which I just copy and paste into my product's "thank you" page (the page customers see after they purchase).

The script then keeps track of the results and selects which sales letter had the best conversion rate thus picking the winning sales page!

It's an awesome script and I highly recommend it to everyone!

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Alan Petersen
Elite Member

Return to Testimonials & Product Reviews